Ch.4 Mya

I shouldn't have told him. I can tell it effected the way he was acting. I wanna ask him how he knew Dre but I don't know. Fuck it imma just ask. "How you know him?" I said not trying to seem that curios.

"he was our weed man. I saw him last night kissing all up on my little sister and I saw him leaving her room like twenty minutes ago.. I don't know if they did anything or not but I just know that the girl he was all up on was my little sister.." he said as he stepped on the store door.

"merch that's yo little sister.. wait didn't she just turn seventeen." I said as I opened the fridge and grabbed a sprite.

"hell yeah.. wait how old is that nigga." he said obviously bothered.

"He twenty." I said picking the chips up from the rack. He was obviously pissed. I grabbed my things and put them on the counter.

Outside'

"you okay, I really hope your sister didn't sleep with that nothing for good ass nigga. He aint shit." i said swinging my bag.

"yeah me to" he said obviously not wanting to talk.

"thank you for walking with me." i said as i began to walk off.

"Ma wait." he said. i started walking back.

"hmm?"i said as he gave me a kiss. i blushed a bit but i didn't want him to see.

"Ia see you later hopefully." he said as he walked towards his house. I really liked him at least from what i saw of him so far he was so interesting.