Ch.5 Kendrick

"where the fuck is Kaliyah?" I said waking up in my bed not remembering shit about last night. I checked down stairs to see if she was down there. She wasn't. I tried so hard to remember where the fuck she could be. I took my phone out and started to call her...The phone rung and the she obviously sent me to voice mail. I facetimed her to see if she would answer that. She did. I saw what looked like Jerome room i wasn't sure so i wasn't gone say nothing. "where the fuck you at." i said wondering why she didn't come with me yesterday.

"I'm with Tracy" she said lying . Tracy was her big sister on her dad side. Kendrick and Tracy had fucked a while back but she didn't know that.

"Bro why the fuck is you lying." i said getting annoyed that she lied to me.

"Jerome I gotta tell you somethi-" Jeremiah said as Kaliyah hung the phone up. I put my shit on and drove to Jerome house. I got to banging on the door.

"who the fuck is that beating on the fucking door like that." Jeremiah yelled.

"open the door man." i said making sure i had my gun on my hip. Jeremiah opened the door.

"Rome Kendrick here.. You can sit on the couch." he said pointing to the recliner.

"What it do fool." Jerome said as he came down the stairs.

"Nigga fuck you mean what it do fool you fucking my bitch." I said starting to stand up.

"Aye nigga you better sit yo ass down before i sit you down we can talk about this or i will gladly peel you scalp back." Rome said walking up to him. i sat down and Rome did the same. The only thing separating us was the coffee table.

" aye hold up hold up aint nobody finna try shit put the sticks right here." Jeremiah said pointing near the fire place. I took my gun off my hip put it on safety and put it on the ground.

"you to nigga." Jerm said to Rome. He took his gun from his side and grabbed the one that he had under the couch.

"Nigga you to fuck you talm about." Rome said not putting his gun on the floor unless Jeremiah did. The both of them put their guns down. Jeremiah sat in the side lines watching making sure nothing went down.

"so what you here fa again." Jerome said as he sat back in his chair and crossed his legs.

"I'm here because my bitch is currently upstairs in yo room." I said looking him dead in his eyes.

" Ohhhh Kaliyah ouu you got some trouble on your hands boy oh boy oh boy she a lil freak." he said knowing he was disrespecting him.

"Aye man watch yo fucking mout-" I started to say.

"where the fuck my beam at for my fucking gun Jerm." Jessica said walking up annoyed.

"I don't fucking got it take yo ass upstairs and put some fucking clothes on!" Jerm yelled.

"Oh my fucking god dawg." She said as she stomped up the stairs.

"Well anyways , yeah I  fucked her ia do it again any day I'm sorry you my boy and all but I was throwed as a bitch and  was ready to fuck on something. You just happened to leave early I wasn't trying to take advantage or no shit she came to me. She is a little tender bro had to. It aint like you all that loyal anyways she folded faster than a piece of paper" Rome said looking me in my eyes.

"yous a bitch ass nigga." I said as I stood up and swung without thinking. I hit him. I felt something repeatedly hitting the back of my head. I turned around.

*boop bop boop*

It was Jeremiah. I swung and hit him. I felt more hits behind me I kept swinging be none were connecting.

"BITCH BITCH BITCH" Jerome and Jeremiah said every time they hit me . I heard a load of foot steps coming down the stairs.

"stop it stop it!" Kaliyah cried. Kaliyah ran up and punched Jeremiah and getting on top of him as he fell to the floor whilehe wasn't paying attention.

"What the fuck is going on ?" Jessica said coming down stairs to see what the noise was. Jessica immediately ran up on her.

*Mink dink bink.*

Jessica faught like a nigga she didn't pull hair. Jessica swung purely to kill just like her dad had taught her. I watched as Kaliyah collapsed to the floor. Jessica looked over to her brothers.

"Bitch ass nigga come into my house and swinging on me." Jerome said as he hit him one last time.

"Get yo bitch ass and get the fuck out." Jeremiah said opening the door.

"Jessic-"

*POP*

"JEREMIAH!"