My warmth

Smut warning

The work of converting dreams dorm into a music studio had begun.

Karl and sapnap joined dream and George at about noon. "Well boys, we have a long day of work." Dream says, standing in his living room.

Thanks to George and dream the dorm was atleast clean. Not pristine but it wasn't dirty and it looked like someone actually lived there. All the boys laugh and talk among each other until the topic of George's music came up.

"So why are we making a music studio" karl asks. Karl is t really in the loop as he had left the group for a while due to tension that had been caused by the group having split opinions on the sapnap and Karl situation. George didn't really know Karl at all but knowing that sapnap trusted him made George trust him and Karl had one of those bubbly, happy personalities that made him likeable.

"One of my friends from London asked me to write a song for her and I need some space to do it." George answers. George knows this isn't completely true but doesn't feel the need to ruin a good thing.

"You should hear this boy play, he is amazing." Sapnap laughs.

"Yeah, yeah he is" dream says under his breath as the laughter dies down.

Did dream just compliment George?

George felt a cold breeze and butterflies in his stomach he as he caught dreams eye contact and they smiled at each other for a second until sapnap broke them out for their trance.

"Okay love birds, we have work to do!" "Love birds?"george snaps back immediately, folding his arms and all the other boys laugh.

Sapnap was vacuuming and Karl was placing tarps down so no paint would get on the grey carpet or wooden floor.

Dream and George were both painting in the living room, not too far away from sapnap and Karl who were in the kitchen. For whatever reason they had decided it took two of them to paint a few walls white. To be honest dream was doing all the work and George was just watching, dream didn't mind this though, in fact he quite enjoyed the attention. He enjoyed it so much that he took his shirt off to show off his toned tanned body and he swing his shirt over his shoulder. Dream used the excuse that it was hot in the dorm, which it was but both the boys knew dream was showing off.

There was a slight tension between the two. Dream was suddenly being nice and no words had been exchanged about Sophie or the night sapnap and Karl had walked in on them doing less than holy things. Dream knew there was a lot George wasn't telling him and George knew that dream knew. This made it slightly akward. Not uncomfortable, just awkward.

Dream suddenly had an idea. "Come close." The taller boy said. George listened and walked close to dream and dream grabbed his hand. The room felt empty. Dream held George's wrist a bit too tight and held his hand up, he then reached for the grey paint and brush and slowly started painting on George's hand, making sure to get every intricate detail of George's small cold hands.

"What are yo-" George started but was interrupted by dream before he could get his question out. "Shh, trust me George" dream said in a gentle voice, and that George did. He trusted him.
Dream then filled his hand in with the grey paint. Dream then pushed George's grey hand against the white wall and dream placed his beside George's. Dreams was significantly larger which dream made sure to point out. They then both signed there names under there own hand prints in a black sharpie pen. Dream then added a plus sign between their names.

A simple sign. It was so little yet so significant to George. It meant something to George. It meant the two boys were together in some way or another.