My sad after party

George couldn't find dream outside no matter how hard he searched. He yelled out dreams name in the dark cold night until his throat was corse and sore and until he could no longer make a sound.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asks with a seemingly innocent tone.

"What's wrong?!" George shouts. "What's wrong?!" He repeats himself in an even more annoyed tone than before. "You! Your wrong, intact you are more than wrong. I can't believe you put me on the spot like that, after all the years that we were friends and everything we went through together you can put me through this. U know what Sam is doing to dream and I and you are okay with it." He yells, he feels as if he is going crazy but his anger only rises when Sophie interrupts.

"Hold on now, that's not fair" she says in an atemot to calm down George.

"Not fair? I tell you what isn't fair, forcing drugs down my neck, knowing damn well I would be able to help myself. It's also not fair that you forced me into this contract by lying, it isn't fair that I have to write songs for you and put my life on hold to go on tour with you in a few months, it isn't fair that you fucked my best friend and then made the boy I loved fuck him too, it's not fair that you knew damn well what you were doing when you kissed me. You knew dream was there and that's why you did it." George pauses as if he is waiting for a response however he doesn't receive one.

"That's what I thought, I'm going to look for dream." He says in a quite low voice as he turns away to make a long journey on his tired legs on a cold black night.

"I'm sorry" Sophie says seemingly sympatheticly which startles and even deeply disturbs George. He stays facing away from sophie but nods slightly. He then continues walking but is stopped as he feels the pain in his leg. His leg was so so sore. The adrenaline and drugs seemed to have make it better but since he didn't have either of those things anymore he could feel his fragile leg as he walked and Sophie noticed the limp.

"I can voice you a lift to you and dreams dorm." Sophie says and George doesn't want her help but he has no other choice. He turns around and walks to her car without a word.

The car ride was quiet and awkward with no words being exchanged.

George felt sober. It almost made him itchy and it certainly made him irritated. He hated the feeling of being sober in this moment. It almost felt like when he was sober he was ill.

Soon enough they arrived at the dorm and George ran out the car. He sprinted up to the dorm door.

"dream! You in there?" George shouts, his voice full of desperation.

"Please." George begs.

He begins to get impatient and starts banging on the door.

"Just let me in so we can talk about this, I know you are in there." He shouts as he continues to bang on the door. He began to hurt his hands and every bang was painful but to George it was worth it.

George was in fact right and dream was inside, sat against the very door George was hitting. Dream cried silently. He wanted to scream and he wanted to tear every last hair from his head.

He was absolutely heart broken. He felt so betrayed. He loved George so much and he didn't know if he could do this. If he could watch George and Sophie be this whole item on front of the world.

As much as he wanted George to leave him alone right now he also wanted George to come in and lay with him. But he couldn't. Dream couldn't bring himself to unlock the door he had to think about if this was something he really wanted.

George took the message after a painful 25 minutes and he walked away, it was cold and late and he had no where to stay, no charge in his phone and no clean clothes. He is screwed. When he turned the corner he saw Sophie. Still parked in her car, as if she knew dream wouldn't let him in.

George had no where else to go so when he saw Sophie in her car he knew what he had to do.

Sophie drove her and George to her apartment. A penthouse in a rather large building. It felt too fancy for George.

There were things everywhere.

Clothes, bottles, pills, ripped song sheets and really everything else you would expect.

It felt like a house and not a home.

George felt lonely without dream. It didn't feel right and it felt even less right when Sophie took George to her bedroom and motioned for him to sit down on the bed next to her, it felt like less of an invitation and more of an order.

"You have had such a bad day Georgie, let's have some fun."

Looking back, fun is the last way George would describe that night.

———-
What happened that night?
Can dream get over what happened and what's to come

Thank you for reading:)

Please like my tiktoks to get updates and boost them:)

(@dreams_spirit
)