My british friend

Trigger warning ⚠️

Both the boys awoke, next to each other. Nothing but happiness filling dreams room and the boys hearts.

"Morning Georgie" dream says in a deep, grumbley morning voice as he give George a light kiss.
"Morning." George whispers as he cuddles in closer to dream, sniggering his head into dreams neck.

This felt so perfect. Everything felt right.

"You know, I'm sorry for hating you, I just didn't want to love you. I can't hate you George so I don't know what I feel, but I would like to figure it out if you are up for that maybe?" Dream said, it was the first thing dream had said without confidence in years. Dream was unsure of what his words would do.

In the moment the boys felt absolutely head over heals for each other and that is why George said "of course I will wait for you. I would wait a million years." And there words ment everything to dream.

Dream wasn't one for love and mushy emotions but George just melted him.

"C'mon let's get to school." Dream said, whipping the covers off George, allowing a cold draft to consume him.

It took a bit of convincing for dream to get George out of bed and to school but eventually they got there.

"Morning boys" dream says, walking over to the boys, arm slung around George's shoulder.

Dream has never said anything about his sexuality but always acted very masculine around his friends. He was also very private so where did this confidence come from?

George felt slightly uncomfortable about this because although George was comfortable in his sexuality but hadn't told the world, or his friends, same thing. It also made him uncomfortable because he didn't really want people around them knowing his personal business but for dream he allowed it.

Dream was just showing off what he had. Or what he thought he had.

"Dream, George we have a question for you both." Sapnap said nervously as all of the boys and niki sat down at their normal picnic bench.

"Yeah, are you two fuckin!" Tommy shouts as he bangs his hands on the table, demanding answers. Everyone at the table burst into laughter because they were all wondering the same thing but of course Tommy was the only one bold enough to actually as it.

"No! That's not what we wanted to ask, kinda." Sapnap laughs. "Karl has rats" sapnap continues. "He had rat!" Badboyhalo shouted with a sudden urgency. "No why would I take your rat?" Karl laughs. "Ew, you keep rats?" George asks. "No he has an ugly little dog that we all call rat." Tubbo says through laughter and Wilbur face palms. "Hey! I love rat, be nice." BBH says. "Lucy is a lovely dog" Wilbur says patting BBH on the back.

"As I was saying, karl has rats and he can't stay at his dorm right now, we were wondering if George would mind moving out for a week or two because there's not not enough room for all four of us so you could maybe stay with dream, we can still spend days together." Sapnap begs, putting his point across.

George looks at dream, hoping he would give an answer. George didn't like making decisions.

"You are more than welcome to stay George. It's up to you." He says, secretly hopeful he will be able to share a dorm with George so they can spend more time together.

George is conflicted. He wants to give Karl and sapnap the privacy they are obviously asking for and he would love to spend every night with dream but George doesn't want to be a pain.

"I will stay with dream." George says and dream grips George's hand tights to display his happiness and appreciation.

All the boys continue to talk and laugh until the the topic of tonight's party comes up. "Everyone coming to my party?" Quackity asks and all the boys nod in agreement and they talk about details until something unexpected happens. This was the last thing George could ever imagine happening.