My bad high

Tw: many sensitive or possibly triggering things in this chapter including drugs alcohol and sexual assault, but if a heavy chapter but next chapter should be calmer :) hope everyone is doing okay :))

"He's bad for you, you know that right" Sophie says as she moves closer to George and places her hands on his shoulders and begins to rub them gently.

"You don't know what you are talking about Sophie" he says, cold and harsh. Why is she acting like they are friends.

"C'mon Georgie don't be so oblivious, he is so toxic." She whispers in his ear.

He moves away from her cold grasp and does not respond to her ludicrous claims, he does not even want to entertain this silly conversation.

"He makes everything about himself, and he controls what you do, he doesn't even want you to succeed." She says as she follows George as he walks out the room.

Her words angered him.

"And you don't control me?" He snaps back. Making a fair point.

"Legally I do, but he takes your personal choices away from you." She responds. "What do you mean?" He asks. "He doesn't let you be free, he said he doesn't want you to do drugs but you need them don't you George? He just doesn't get it does he?" She whispers as gets closer to him on the couch where they now sat in her messy living room. "Yeah and what's the alternative, you? You force drugs down my neck, he just wants me to be safe." George says.

Sophie gets closer to George.

"Don't lie to yourself George, we both know that you like how the drugs make you feel, you can't have that feeling when you are with dream, he will just judge you. You need the drugs to write good music George."

George couldn't help but feel that was true.

"What are you trying to prove Sophie." George mutters, feeling fed up.

"He's not right for you." She whispers, in a seemingly sweet voice.

George offers no response to Sophie, it's been a long night and he would rather not argue with her.

"C'mon Georgie, don't give me the silent treatment." She laughs. "Don't call me that." He snaps back and moves away from her in the couch.

"What's the issue? You were fine with me calling you Georgie when we were in London." She smiles "in fact, you loved it."

George feels himself getting emotional.

"Well we are not in London anymore." He gets up and walks out the living room into the kitchen in an attempt to get some space, he feels a bit panicked and just wants to be alone. Unfortunately Sophie follows him.

"Oh I know we're not in London anymore, you were very different in London, you had fun, you were happy." She says as she follows George around, not giving him a moment to himself. "Happy? You think I was happy. I don't think I was happy for a second I was in London. I was happy with dream though, until you came and fucked that up." George raised his voice, he felt himself getting annoyed. He was easily irritated right now. George knew exactly why.

"Dream isn't here you know." She says, stating the obvious, why?

"Yeah I realised" George says as he rolls his eyes.

He misses dream. He wishes he could just talk to him and work everything out. He loves dream.

"Well he isn't here to judge you." She says as she opens a drawer beside George, pulling out a bag of pills and holding them up to George's face, which drops at the sight of all of the drugs in this single drawer, weed, edibles, cocaine and everything in between.