My fighting breath

Trigger warning⚠️

Dream knows George is slipping away. Stifling to hold on.

He has no clue what George has taken but he knows it isn't good.

He prays he can makes it there in time.

Dream runs out of Sapnap and Karl's apartment, knowing George is laying alone in a complete sense of darkness. George must feel so alone.

He runs so fast. He always finds himself running after George. After everything that happens, they just seem to need eachother.

What has happened to George, is this dreams fault?

As dream feels his heart pound in his chest and his body fill with adrenaline he can't help but this George would have been safe if he just let him in.

He knows the fact George kissed Sophie wasn't his fault. But it still hurt. He wanted to be special to George, he wanted them to be together so bad and he wanted to be selfish with George.

"George!" Dream yells at the top of his lungs as he sees George laying, motionless on the cold hard floor, just outside their dorm door. He has no shoes and no shirt on and he looks utterly frozen. He looks blue.

As dream gets closer to George he realises he isn't moving.

"No." He whispers as he throws himself at the ground in a panic.

"George!" He shouts as he frantically tries to shake the cold pale boy awake.

"FUCK!" He bangs his fists on the ground in frustration.

What the hell is going on.

Dream scoops up George's frail body and opens the door, he carries him inside and lays him on the couch. Dream checked his scared over wrists and felt a very weak heart beat, struggling to hold on to life. He sits George upright so he doesn't throw up and he grabs blankets in an attempt to warm him up.

He checks his pulse again and it's gotten worse, hardly ticking over.

Dream knows he can't phone an ambulance, they will take George away. He may even be sent to London, all alone and what would Sam do if that happened, that would put him in even more danger.

Part of dream knew that it would almost be kind to allow George to slip into a state of complete darkness and silence. A place where George would finally be safe from the world around him that seemed to be against him.

Dream know that George is tired.

Is death kind?

Tears trickle down dreams flushed cheeks.

Dream didn't want George to leave him. He didn't want to be alone.

Dream didn't mind being selfish.

This wasn't the end, it couldn't be.

Dream pulled George of of the sofa onto the ground where he lay flat.

Dream placed his hand on the centre of George's chest, where he pushed down in an attempt to bring George dying heart back.