Apology Means Nothing....But Its A Start

School has started the next morning as Starlight drove Apple Bloom to school (silver was sick today so blaze is taking care of him) and then headed towards her school canterlot high. Once there Starlight decided to relax on the steps just admiring herself on helping apple bloom stop the evil threat coming, While part of her really didn't want to have apple bloom do this, the other part of her understand destiny which she decided to listen too

Starlight sigh a bit hoping today won't be as crazy as yesterday was especially the wallflower blush incident and the dazzling's attack on the crossover school, but she has a feeling that there isn't going to be a day where its easy

Just then Applejack approach her which cause Starlight to glare at her dark like remembering their argument they had yesterday, The farm girl had her hat off her head looking sadly at starlight who thought it was a trap of some kind and prepare to enter inside when...

Applejack: "Wait!" Starlight stopped and turn to the farm girl deciding to just listen to what applejack has to say "look I just came here to tell you that I'm sorry about yesterday and well ever since I've found out wallflower trick us it made me realize I made two big mistakes, First I accuse my friend Sunset for a crime she never committed and now she's gone, Second I began feeling very awful for how I treated my baby sister, I thought I was protecting her when i only drove her away from us please accept my apology and tell my sister I'm sorry"

Starlight Glimmer: "Accept your apology?! fat chance!!!" Applejack wince as Starlight continue "look applejack threating and abusing someone is one thing but threating them with a shot gun  is the final straw not to mention you never told us what's with your and your family's beef about mobians, Pokémon, and keyblade wielders so i suggest you beat it as you are forbidden from going near apple bloom period!!!" 

Applejack: (look down sadly) "your right starlight I deserve that we were so blind by our hatred that we judged those that were close to apple bloom before we got to know them we went a little overboard"

Starlight Glimmer: "A little overboard!!!?"

Applejack: "Alright! a lot I know a simple sorry isn't gonna cut it and so here" giving starlight a book "I wrote everything that happen down on this book, it'll explain why we hate mobians, Pokémon, and keyblade wielders a lot"

Starlight Glimmer check the book and saw it labels "Apple's Dark Past" on it looking back at Applejack, she was looking very down onto the ground with deep depression look on her face as Starlight sigh

Starlight Glimmer: "uh thanks applejack I'll check it out with apple bloom when she gets off of school and well I won't say I'll forgive you as it'll take more than the truth to win the trust that me or apple bloom have for you" Applejack nodded looking a bit away from Starlight "but giving me this book is a great start"

Applejack: "thanks starlight come talk to me when your done and tell me how apple bloom feels as i hope she understands why we acted that way to her new friends and lover" With that said she enter the school with Starlight entering next.

Sometime later it was the end of school time and Lana and Apple Bloom had exited the school together, As the two were discussing about Apple Bloom's destiny they had at lunch today and about them working together

Lana: "Wow you been busy Apple Bloom so you taken down Amy Rose and Wallflower Blush?"

Apple Bloom: "yup now I'm working on Calem next as that jerk truly deserve it for what's he's done to Shauna and Ash Ketchum" Lana nodded fist shaking in rage as Apple Bloom had earlier explained about what ash told her 

Lana: "i figured calem had something to do with Shauna being rape ooh one day I'll destroy him for that and for ash in general"

Apple Bloom: "i know you want too but he must be brought to justice look just find out what you can alright?" Lana nodded calming down a bit as Starlight's car pulled up "well got to go see ya later" they wave each other goodbye as apple bloom enter starlight's car and they drove off

Starlight Glimmer: "is she a new friend of yours?"

Apple Bloom: "yeah she's Lana a friend to Ash, she overheard me talking about exposing calem for his actions against ash to tuffy, bunga, and cream and I decided to tell her everything in hopes of getting her and team ash on our side"

Starlight Glimmer: "cool uh listen uh hear me out first uh your ex sister came to me and gave me that book on the car back seats she said it'll explain why she and the apples act the way they acted"

Apple Bloom: "wait what? why she gave you it?"

Starlight Glimmer: "well due to filing a restraining order she can't go near you, plus she told me they been remorse about what happen and decided you needed to know the truth on what happen and why they despise those that you are close too"

Apple Bloom sigh as she had a feeling she won't like what's written on that book as they arrived back at Starlight's where the truth will finally come out about why the apples hated mobians, Pokémon and keyblade wielders

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belong to Hasbro

Pokémon belongs to Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures