Daisy's Joy

Back at Discords place with the exception of Daisy the spirits were doing some activities, Sunset and Sonic were playing goldfish while Ash and Lincoln were dribbling a basketball, Sonic then proceeded to lampshade these activities they were doing

Sonic: "isn't it odd us spirits are doing stuff like this?"

Sunset Shimmer: "yup makes it look like we aren't spirits at all by the way got any 5's"

Sonic: "sure here" giving her his card

Ash Ketchum: "alright so i got 8 shots and you got 0 Lincoln uh maybe basketball isn't your skill i mean i'm not an athletic person but i'm still able to beat you"

Lincoln Loud: "eh comic books, games, and tv shows are more of my physical skill, no wonder my sisters can beat me in straight fight"

Just they hear Daisy scream in excitement confusing the group of spirits as they headed on towards her location to see her watching Luigi and Mario high fiving each other before the latter heads onward to follow Peach and Starlight rubbing Apple Bloom's head

Lincoln Loud: "uh Daisy are you okay?"

Daisy: (tearing up in happiness) "i'm more than okay, i'm stoked, Wario had been arrested!" this stun the other spirits as it hasn't been that long since Calem went to jail as it had been a while compare to how long it took for Amy and Wallflower Blush to be expose

Ash Ketchum: "whoa really? i wasn't expecting him to be arrested already after hearing Apple Bloom having killed Ursula not long either"

Sonic: "must be either shes getting better or we are rushing to the end that we are solving all the loose ends that were already been used by this point"

Sunset Shimmer: "Sonic don't attempt to break the fouth wall"

Lincoln Loud: "so Daisy uh are you feeling better?"

Daisy: "much better thanks for asking, i'm still miss Luigi"

Sunset Shimmer: "don't worry, once Apple Bloom defeats Infinite we be able to come back through the power of waking"

Sonic: "hang on isn't there a bad outcome for using the power of waking rapidly?"

Ash Ketchum: "no Sonic the bad outcome isn't using it rapidly more like using it wrongfully multiple times, the power of waking is meant to wake up sleeping hearts not hearts thats already been lost our hearts had been saved after each bully been defeated but they can't return to us normally"

?????: "exactly" that voice came from Cosmo 

Sonic: "Cosmo? its been a while since the last we spoken ever since we been here"

Cosmo: "yes Sonic it has been long, as you recall only the power of waking can our hearts be return to our body, and with that we'll be able to go back to our lives, the reason why i can come back sooner was due to how my wakening is different then yours"

Daisy: "thats true well when that happens and when we come back i'll be giving Luigi multiple kisses and give him a fantastic date together"

Cosmo: "same with Tails when i come back, though one big kiss and not multiple" She blushed as Sunset and Daisy went aww as the boys gave her thumbs ups

Daisy: "still i'm hesitated of seeing Peach its like Sunset and Ash with their friends, its hard forgiving them after what they did to you kinda like what Peach did to me"

Sonic: "you just got to remember, give her a chance i'm sure Peach is feeling awful for how she treated you"

Daisy: "she is feeling awful as Team Choatix just got the truth from Waluigi getting the police to find Wario to which thanks to my past travel with Apple Bloom earlier we found where he was hiding and so Apple Bloom, Mario, and Luigi save Peach and defeated Wario"

Cosmo: "so thats how Wario was defeated"

Daisy: "despite her knowing the truth, those hurtful words still haunt me"

Sunset Shimmer: "they might still haunt you, but its not like all the most memorable moments with Peach before the incident happen like not exist anymore"

Daisy sigh a bit understanding what Sunset was telling her as she realize that she can't fully hold a grudge over one terrible incident as the good memories of her and Peach got in the way of that bad day, Daisy teared up and unlike usually stopping herself she let it out due to remembering the advice the others give her about letting out your feelings. As Daisy cried the others went to confort her

Daisy: "your right guys i can't let that major time get in the way of something that me and Peach used to have together, i'll give her a second chance and soon the friendship between me and her will be the same as it once was"

The others nodded then proceeded to celebrated over Daisy's past being cleared as the murderer and framer is taken to jail, which leaves us with both Ronnie Anne and Chandler left to be dealt with before the confrontation with Infinite can begin.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Pokemon belongs to Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures

Mario belongs to Nintendo

The Loud House belongs to Nickelodean