Broken Vegans

Meanwhile the mices were still running from Tom as he chase them up a tree only for Jerry and Tuffy to drop a beehive on his head causing the cat to get chase by bees stinging after hi much to the mices amusement as we cut to the others

Apple Bloom: "oh thats terrible, why you guys ended your friendship?"

Laurie: "well it begin when me and miles were put on different team while i was on the magic team, she was on the speed team, we tried keeping our bonds together but well you see during the race we were forced to eat meat which is against our principals and didn't know until after we came in last that it was a non elimination round so we ate meat for nothing"

Cream: "gosh that must be awful being force to do something like that"

Laurie: "worst i began embracing my carivore taste, i tried resisting but the tempatation got the best of me, and so i begin secretly chowing down on meat behind Miles back, unfortunately she eventually found out and we argue until we ended our friendship, all over the incident back in the race that ruin everything!!!"

She broke down crying as Apple Bloom, Cream, and Bunga all felt sorry for her over loosing her friendship due to having a craving over something that is destroying her principal, the three patted her on the back to confort her

Apple Bloom: "there there it wasn't your fault, well mostly yours"

Bunga: "yeah you may had eaten meat but the blame should mostly be of that show that force you guys to eat that stuff in the first place"

Cream: "yeah if you can find her i'm sure you two can work things out"

Laurie: "i don't know you guys, our fight was the last time we ever talked to each other, as we started insulted each other behind the others back, after the incident that cause us to all be seperated from each other it got me more time to think and help me found a way to get over my cravings of meat"

Apple Bloom: "thats great, oh yeah are you familiar with this?" holding out the summoner shocking Laurie

Laurie: "thats a summon device allowing us to assit you whenever you needed us" she activated the summoner with her keyblade and her face appeared on it "anyways i've been alone for awhile and i been trying to restore my faith as a vegan so i'm doing my best to redeem myself to mother earth in hopes it can forgive me for betraying my principal"

Cream: "do you feel better miss laurie?"

Laurie: "much better, but i won't be completely better till i can make peace with Miles once again"

Bunga: "i'm sure she'll forgive afterall hakuna matata"

Laurie: "Hakuna Matata?"

Bunga: "it means no worries"

Apple Bloom: "uh yeah so thanks for agreeing to be a summon like that Laurie, i hope you can find your friend and make things right with her"

Laurie: "yeah i hope so, but i don't know where to start"

Apple Bloom: "you can start by visiting Ella and Dj" she gave Laurie the address she still has "i'll summon you if i get myself into trouble"

Laurie: "thanks Apple Bloom now excuse me i must meet up with those two again and do what i can into restoring the two vegans friends back together again" she took her leave as Tuffy and Jerry finally caught up with the others

Tuffy: "sorry we scare off that cat with bees he won't be back for awhile, hopefully, so what happen"

Apple Bloom: "well we met a vegan name Laurie who is a keyblade wielder who had lost a friend to a fight between them and got seperated from her before they could make peace with each other again"

Tuffy: "wow we miss that apparently" Jerry nodded

Cream: "i hope Ella and Dj can help Laurie out in her problem"

Apple Bloom: "well come on we have to go check out that warehouse now, i'm gonna call Starlight and let her know its time we take down killer number 4" 

Meanwhile we cut to Laurie who was on her way to her old pals of Ella and Dj, She look at the picture of her and Miles together as best friends, she sigh with sad expression as she had hope she can restore what she had broken between the two of them

Laurie: "once we meet again Miles i promise you i'll be a better friend and we can help earth together just like old times when we done well together" she continue her way unaware her temper she had use on Don a while ago will come in handy once she summon in stopping Wario for good.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Lion Guard belongs to Disney

Tom and Jerry belongs to Hannah Barbera

Total Drama belongs to Cartoon Network, Teletoon, and Adult Swim