Summon 4: Laurie

The next day after a trip into the past to discover Wario's backstory and location to where he's hiding now, Apple Bloom was with her friends at the park telling them what she witness from exploring Wario's past alongside Celebi and Daisy

Cream: "so your saying Wario could be in a warehouse in the mushroom kingdom?"

Cheese: "chao chao chao"

Bunga: (eating bugs) "hmmm so what are we waiting for lets just call the cops and have him arrested like his ugly tall friend Waluigi already spill the beans about everything"

Apple Bloom: "cause we need to make sure he is in there, for all i know that infomation i got from the past isn't helpful, we need to make sure before we send the cops on a wild goose chase towards a location only to find it empty"

Cream: "thats a good point i wouldn't be happy if someone gave me a location to something that i needed to know only to realize it was a waste of time"

Bunga: "like a fake rescue call?"

Apple Bloom: "exactly we need to know for sure on where he is before we can have the police capture him" Tuffy and Jerry then appear from Apple Bloom's backpack

Tuffy: "well you also need to be sure if he is there that he stays there as he'll probably be on the run the moment the cops come over" Jerry taps his shoulders and pointed at the corner to which Tuffy turn around seeing their enemy Tom coming over with a shovel "keep talking we have some finish business to take care of"

The two mices were off with the cat in hot pursuit whacking them with a shovel hard only to see the face printed on the shovel as a taunt to which Tom decided to toss the shovel and continue his pursuit

Cream: "uh should we help them"

Bunga: "this is there thing let them handle it"

Apple Bloom: "uh right well we need to find that warehouse again and see if he's still there or not" the two friends nodded along with Apple Bloom until they notice someone on the bench holding a keyblade in hand

The group approach the woman who was busy admiring her own keyblade in hand as Apple Bloom decided to say something in hopes they don't look like creepy starers

Apple Bloom: "uh excuse me uh why you have a keyblade misses?"

Laurie: "oh hi there i'm Laurie i'm a vegan and i have this keyblade here in order to protect mother earth and mother nature, so many causes that us hippies need to preserve the good health for endangered animals"

Apple Bloom: "well i'm Apple Bloom" summons her keyblade "i'm a keyblade wielder as well, right next to me is Bunga, Cream, and Cheese my new best friends we been on a mission to save 5 spirits and defeat their killers and destroy 5 monsters on a loose"

Bunga: "thats a lot of unbungalievable moments too"

Cream: "its nice to meet you miss Laurie"

Laurie took note on Bunga and Cream and went over to pat them on the head confusing the trio over her sudden behavior

Laurie: "i've been very interested in understanding the nature of life and never have i seen a mobian or a talking animal in peron before this will be a good way to help multiple causes as many poor animals are suffering due to lack of human care and destroy habitats"

Bunga: "uh how can we help in multiple causes?"

Laurie: "easy with you guys ability to speak you can stand up for your animals rights to give the other animal the chance to win their freedom and peace"

Apple Bloom: "uh that'll be great for another time but right now we have to find that murderer Wario so he can join up with his partner Waluigi behind bars"

Cream: "uh hold on a moment Apple Bloom, say Laurie do you know Ella, Dj, and apparently Owen?"

Laurie: "oh i know Ella and Dj well i been on their team of magic, though i barely know owen as he was on team power, though he did race against us in that ridonculous race"

Apple Bloom: "us?"

Laurie: "my best friend Miles we race on that show to help so many causes only to be eliminated after getting a penalty and the rockers passing the chill zone before we did, i say i haven't seen her in awhile and i'm not truly planning on doing so now"

Apple Bloom: "why not?" she fear this is similiar to Owen's problem with Noah as well as Dj and Ella's problem with their friends, this seem to be the case as Laurie suddenly had a expression on her face and begin looking down onto the ground before finally speaking 

Laurie: "cause we ended our friendship and gotten a big fight as well"

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Lion Guard belongs to Disney

Tom and Jerry belongs to Hannah-Barbera

Total Drama belongs to Cartoon Network, Teletoons, and Adult Swim