Interrogating Waluigi And Another Past To Visit

After havin defeated Ursula and Georgia, Apple Bloom had given the paper that was discover after Ursula faded into darkness to Team Choatix who have return it back into the book now having fill in three missing pages only 2 still remain to be founded

Vector: "well it seems everytime one of Infinite's minions dies a piece of paper appears hmmm there must be a connection between the book and them"

Charmy: "seems odd they are connected somehow"

Vector: "what makes you say that Charmy?"

Charmy: "None of these villains seem to ever had any connection to what it says in the book, from the past keyblade wielders, the merging of our worlds, and as of now connection towards Apple Bloom's past family"

Espio: "i agreed with Charmy which i never thought i'll ever say in my life"

Charmy: "thanks Espio....Hey!"

Vector: "hmmm well lets worry about that later, right now lets confront that troublemaker we found in the forest"

You see Team Choatix went out to practice stealth and ended up finding Waluigi hanging above a tree tied up, once he mentions accidentlly about killing Daisy, The three detective agents then decided to grab him and bring him back to their place to get answers on what he and Wario did

And now the three were in the livingroom with Waluigi still tied up as they were prepare to expose his and  Wario's crime, secretly having a hidden recorder to record whatever Waluigi spills from his mouth

Vector: "alright mister waluigi we can do this either the easy way or the hard way tell us about you killing Daisy"

Waluigi: "do what you want i'm not telling you anything, now just forget what you heard earlier and this can end very easily"

Espio: "and you go to jail and get a early release from jail for confessing"

Charmy: "tell us the truth or face my stinger"

Waluigi: "hah! thats a empty threat as everyone knows a bee loses their stinger and life once they jab them at someone"

Charmy: "unless your a bumblebee like me we don't lose our stingers like honey bees" Waluigi face wipe from smug to nervous as Charmy pointed his stinger at Waluigi "now you can either go to jail stingless or go to jail crying from my stungs"

Waluigi: (sweating) "ahh alright me and Wario frame Daisy for messing with Peach the lure her into a cave where we killed her alright, wouldn't matter cause who's gonna believe you three, detectives or not, none of you have any proof about what i said and Wario has a plan to avoid trouble"

Espio: "Maybe him but not you" he reveal the tape recorder which shock Waluigi as he left "i'll bring this to the police to have you go to prison, better hope Wario sees you going to prison or he'll be joining you and will probably mad you sold him out" Espio left a Waluigi stare in horror

Waluigi: "aww crud!"

Sometime later Apple Bloom was watching tv where a news report reveal Waluigi had been sent to jail and a search for Wario was made, though they have yet to find him as he probably was hiding for the time being as he would've seen the news at this point

Eventually there was a knock on the door to which Apple Bloom got up to answer it, revealling it was Celebi behind the door who enter the house as Silver and Starlight enter the livingroom

Silver: "celebi again? wait why did you need to knock when as a psychic type you could teleport inside the house with your psychic powers?"

Celebi: "i didn't want to be rude by forcing myself in, anyways i'm here cause its time for Apple Bloom to discover what led to Wario's scheme to kill Daisy"

Apple Bloom: "doesn't it seem unnecessary as Team Choatix ended up exposing Waluigi and Wario's plan to the police and already have that tall purple guy arrested for murdering, i bet Peach will begin to realize how bad she's been to her friend once she finds out"

Celebi: "yes Apple Bloom i'm aware of what happen but the police will never find Wario unless we go into the past as i believe it'll lead us to where that killer is hiding so you can have the police arrest him"

Silver: "why can't you just tell us where he is hiding?"

Celebi: "like i said i believe it'll lead us, i didn't say it will, now come on Daisy is waiting for us and we mustn't keep a princess waiting now" Apple Bloom sigh and stand right next to Celebi "we'll be back with new infomation and don't worry as always Apple Bloom will return soon"

And with that said the two teleported into the past to before Wario scheme to kill Daisy, from there they're discover where Wario is hiding now and why he did what he did.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Pokemon belongs to Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures

Mario belongs to Nintendo