A Shocking Guest

Back at Discord's place the mane 6 were waiting around hoping Apple Bloom's destiny will finally allow them to go home at long last, but they were still worry about who survive truly from the attack

Fluttershy: "oh those poor animals they didn't deserve to be left behind"

Rainbow Dash: "well if you brought them with you would they want to live here" showing all the choas of this realm going on

Fluttershy: "uh good point but still" she looks like shes about to cry "poor angle!"

Pinkie Pie: "come on guys we have to stay cheerful for our friends back home"

Rarity: "well i can't stay another day here theres hardly anything to fashion in this dump" Discord appear looking offended

Discord: (sarcasm) "oh sure criticize your caretakers home that won't get you the boot"

Applejack: "i'm still worry for Apple Bloom its been awhile since she seen Scootaloo, now Rainbow Dash are you really sure you haven't know what happen to her"

Rainbow Dash: (nervous) "i keep telling you i don't know what happen, why are you keep asking me that"

Applejack: "because she tried that flight class and never came back, i know she'll have a hard time and all but i found it strange how you took her demise so well despite how close you two are"

Rainbow Dash: "uh i was letting it all out, i figure you needed me to be strong or her friends need me to be strong for them, look who i'm talking too miss cry insider"

Applejak: "i don't cried over minor stuff but this is a major factor and i though you show some feelings"

Rainbow Dash: (glaring) "are you accusing me of being disloyalty!?"

Applejack: (glaring right back) "no but i'm am accusing you as a liar"

Twilight Sparkle: (got in between them) "STOP!" they spot and look at her "you both should be ashame of yourselfs for fighting like this, iknow things are bad due to what happen remember we are all in this together and we won't be able to get through it by arguring with each other a lot"

The other pony look down a bit in guilt, however things change moreso when a figre appear, a pony wearing a black coat that prevented her face from being seen as she walk over to the ponies looking mysteries

?????? ????????: "greetings ponies for i'm a soon to be elemental the one to represent dragon, soon the dark lord's pet will let my power out and we will be unstoppable"

Rainbow Dash: "uh pardon?"

Pinkie Pie: "wow nice coat you got there can i see it?" she came close only to get hoove across the floor shocking her friends

Applejack: "hey what gives!?" The coat figure reel her hoove legs and kick Applejack hard into the wall

?????? ????????: "always wanted to do that to her, call me the dragon elemental i'm here to mock your weak friendship for those who don't know the truth, one of you is on our side" this shock the mane 6 "thats right one of you had already accepted the fact they'll be a elemental and soon the 18 of us will be around making dangers for everypony and everybody"

Upon hearing this made the ponies have mix feelings, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were scared, Pinkie Pie and Rarity were shaken, Applejack was suspicious, Twilight however remain calm and glare at the dragon elemental sternly

Twilight Sparkle: "alright Dragon Elemental you can mock us, you can hurt us, but you will not all my friends traitors or at least one of them ause they are not enemies as they represent the elementals of harmony, Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty," the dragon elemental begin to laugh "and Magic we bring friendship wherever we go and why are you laughing?"

Dragon Elemental: "cause you just list the one who'll betray you all, but i can spare you if you just let me have Applejack, shes the only pony i want" Applejack froze in shock as her friends circle her

Twilight Sparkle: "forget it dragon elemental Applejack isn't yours! why you want her?"

Dragon Elemental: "cause she is the reason my life is ruin, its only the right thing letting me have her for my revenge"

Fluttershy: "just leave you already told us false infomation"

Rainbow Dash: "uh huh its uh pointless to break us up we already suffer enough of those already"

Rarity: "normally i fight like a lady but i'll get dirty if i had too"

Pinkie Pie: "this fighting will just get ugly soon"

Dragon Elemental: "whatever my words of the traitor still wing true beware of those your loyal and trust in your heart hahahahahaha!!" She disappear in darkness as Rainbow Dash zoom after her only to crash into the wall

Discord: (appearing) "honestly i hate having guest"

Fluttershy: "sorry about that Discord"

Applejack: "why didn't you do something Discord?"

Discord: "i should ask the same thing to you what could you of done to make someone like the dragon elemental?"

Applejack: "uh i don't know but now i'm worry she'll come after me"

Twilight Sparkle: "don't worry Applejack we'll protect you from her and lets not let what she said bother us, she was clearly lying about the traitor thing" the group hug unaware one of them was secrecly nervous as the truth was almost out and soon too as their elemental will be free if Apple Bloom can't stop the threat.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic belongs to Hasbro