Epilouge

As everybody was living happily ever after apparently we cut to a strange place of unknown where 18 mysterious figures appears circling around each other, they are the elemenatals and they were wearing black coats though size was different between them all but the leader spoked

Dragon Elemental: "finally we are all here together the body holders had waited for us after we have chosen them"

Psychic Elemental: "ahhh those fools don't know we make Lyric a pushover in comparison"

Flying Elemental: "thank goodness this is happening its been tough keeping this from my friends"

Ice Elemental: "hah! friends? you some loyal friend for doing this behind them in the first place at least my belove can be saved"

Fighting Elemental: "ugh still going on about her give it up already and maybe we can break the bat for good this time"

Poison Elemental: "break bat ugh wheres the joke? wheres the art? thats too boring be more creative for crying out loud"

Grass Elemental: "from you thats dumb i can't believe i have to put up with you still and i thought this was the perfect place to get away from you"

Fire Elemental: "please give my puddin a break we just got back here already"

Ghost Elemental: "sigh its great finally getting ready i been dying for this moment ever since my brother came back"

Bug Elemental: "blah blah the only thing about this is that at least me and my boyfriend can finally get rid of hoagie gillian"

Ground Elemental: "anything for you my dear, right now we must build a better castle the last one broke"

Water Elemental: "remember we are here to get our dreams, maybe my slapsticks will finally end here" he nearly trip over "maybe not"

Dark Elemental: "hmph i'm here for one thing only and i don't want any of you getting in my way"

Steel Elemental: *sniff* "please your not the only one who lost someone, i just lost my girlfriend to that keyblade wielder, i'm craving revenge at this point"

Rock Elemental: "hah i'll destroy anyone in our way for i'm the tough one of the group"

Fairy Elemental: "whatever i'm on the case of getting my dreams and i'm not letting my former leader ruin everything for me"

Electric Elemental: "yeah yeah canine we hear you, though i'm desiring to shock you all with my powers"

Normal Elemental: "soon my revenge on the cul der sac will begin right plank?"

Dragon Elemental: "good we are all ready for our plans i just need some to track on the farm girl and some to track on the hedgehog as his powers will be unlock soon, the rest of you...find me Applejack the pony not the human"

Flying Elemental: "why you want her so badly?"

Dragon Elemental: "thats between me and her, just do your assignments and i'll repay you for your loyalty, i'll let you know when its time to do these assignments but for now take a breather and find out whos doing what" She then left leaving the other 17 behind

Psychic Elemental: "you heard her so whos doing what?"

Fairy Elemental: "i'll keep track on the farm girl for i have some plans for her"

Electric Elemental: "ooh i'll join you as i love messing with minds"

Rock Elemental: "count me in you'll need my horn charge"

Ice Elemental: "guess spying on the farmer wouldn't hurt though it'll be better to be split up instead of together to avoid a crowd"

Ghost Elemental: "is so dark and spooky to spy on someone without them knowing....i'm in"

Fighting Elemental: "you'll all need my skills as i'm the only one here with phyiscal combat to boot"

Poison Elemental: "ooh this will be funny," he turn to the fire elemental "now dear best we part ways so we don't get in the way"

Fire Elemental: (disappointed) "oh fine puddin"

Grass Elemental: "don't worry we'll spy on the hedgehog together" hugging the fire elemental who seem please by that statement

Water Elemental: "i'll go too at least i'm using his fears"

Dark Elemental: "that blue blur bothers me too much but peeping at him will return the favor i'll go as myself without drawing anything off"

Flying Elemental: "i'll prepare for Applejack's capturing what about the rest of you"

Bug Elemental: "we need more time to think"

Ground Elemental: "can't be going out recklessly"

Steel Elemental: "i'm already in trouble with those heroes can't get too close"

Normal Elemental: "i still need thoughts to go over with me so yeah right plank?" he listen to the wood "your right buddy clearing my head will help out"

Psychic Elemental: "that counts with me as well even my genius brain needs time to sort tho put okay that settles it for now okay lets unfold off these hodies its getting hot in here already"

The 17 Elementals agreed as they took their hoodies off but only four of them are revealed to you, Shadow! (Dark), Georgia! (Steel), Lucy Loud! (Ghost), and...Rainbow Dash!? (Flying).

To Be Continue in....Apple Bloom and Sonic vs the 18 Elementals!