Give Them A Chance

Next day at School Apple Bloom enter the cafeteria and saw her friends with Lana, Misty, Lillie, Sophocles, Clemont, Bonnie, Dawn and Brock aka team ash as they seem to be disccusing with some things

Cream: "so have you guys decided whenever your gonna forgive the others or not?"

Misty: (sighs) "i truly don't know cream i know they are sorry but they still hurted us a lot, i expected better from Tracey"

Brock: "i expected much more from May and Max, i met Cilan once too so i wonder was he always thinking on doing dark stuff in the past now?"

Dawn: "i agree with you on cilan, and i thought Iris was more of a teasing friend not a huge jerk"

Clemont: "me and bonnie met cilan too and he was normal compare to how he was after that reunion and serena"

Bonnie: "she was the worst, she dated ash and still she was the most to easily believe in the worst in ash the moment someone says something"

Sophocles: "Kiawe may be stotic but he wasn't a true jerk"

Lana: "i feel like i can't ever look at Mallow the same way ever again" Lillie nodded as Cream sigh a bit looking annoy over Bunga more into his food then the situation

Bunga: "hmmm this meat is pretty good for a honey badger"

Cream: "bunga!" Bunga look at her confuse "we need to help them find a way to forgive their side ones"

Bunga: "well like what? those guys were given many chances to reform but they never did"

Lana: "hes right cream, we are still bitter with dealing with those guys, i can't resist the urge to attack them physically if they all show up here" over hearing this gave Apple Bloom an idea as she made herself shown

Lillie: "hey Apple Bloom"

Apple Bloom: "hey guys couldn't help but overhear theres a problem going on over here"

Brock: "yeah we just can't get over our anger over what the others did, while we don't have the heart to call them team calem anymore as they aren't worshipping him anymore"

Bunga: "how about team atonements an idea team name i picked out" tuffy pop out annoyed

Tuffy: "you did not pick out that name Starlight did" Bunga just shrugged

Apple Bloom: "look i think i figure the problem base on what you said Lana" Lana look confuse on what she said "you said you can't resist the urge to attack them if all of them approach you, so why not talk to a small group of those close to you instead"

Bonnie: (confuse) "what do you mean by that?"

Dawn: "i get it, so like we talk to them like one at a time, like me and Brock speak with Iris and Cilan, Misty speak with Tracey and May, Lana and Lillie speak with Mallow, Sophocles speaks with Kiawe, Bonnie talks with Max and Clemont try talking with Serena"

Apple Bloom: "exactly, if both full teams talk with each other it'll just increase that rage in your body, so having a small group will keep that rage low as your seeing multiple people who anger you so you can only deal with a small amount to get somewhere with them"

Cream: "wow Apple Bloom, thats really good thinking and a brilliant plan"

Bunga: "hmm not that brilliant" cream glare at him as he resume eating

Apple Bloom: (to team ash) "well guys?"

Dawn: "sure i'll try to hear Iris and Cilan out"

Brock: "Me too"

Misty: "maybe just talking to tracey and may again only wouldn't hurt anyone"

Lana: "maybe its time we try to work things out with mallow again"

Lillie: "lets just stay positive and think mostly that instead of just negative traits"

Sophocles: "thats good Lillie maybe thinking only that kind of stuff will allow me and Kiawe to go somewhere in our conversations"

Bonnie: "i guess letting Max explain himself won't hurt"

Clemont: "hopefully me and serena can get somewhere if she is comfortable of talking as i overheard from the other team, she separated from them not long after we stormed off from them a while back"

Apple Bloom: "she must be feeling the most guilty than the rest due to her betraying Ash's heart, give her as much time she needs" Clemont nodded "alright just remember hearing someone out and giving them a big chance can make things better between everybody"

Lana: "yeah thanks Apple Bloom, we promise to you that we'll try to give uh team atonement the second chance they hopefully deserves" Apple Bloom smiled as the other team ash group agreed with Lana "before we go we'll let the other 6 girls know to as they had things to do which is why they aren't hear"

Bunga: "good note now lets eat" they all laugh and begin their lunch very quickly to not let it all go to waste, and then they'll try to give the others a chance.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Pokemon belongs to Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Lion Guard belongs to Disney

Tom and Jerry belongs to Hannah Barbara