The Blue Spirit

Nya feels like she had gone five steps forward and then completely fell off a cliff walking backwards. Since they found out about her father being a fire bender (master technically) the water siblings had given her the cold shoulder. The only reason she hadn't been booted from the group was because Aang is too nice to leave her high and dry. Maybe she should have just said her father was a evil man, but she felt like if she even hinted at that she was betraying her father and her brother as a result of it.

Katara was especially cold to her. Sokka was a lot better than Katara though if still cold, honestly he just didn't talk to her unless he had too. Katara gave her all the work no one else wanted to do, make comments, and was over all just a hypocrite. Nya was on thin ice so it took all her will power not to throttle Katara.

The waterbender didn't listen to her suggestions when trying to deal with the two warring tribes (which seriously was for the dumbest reason ever! She thought about feeding them to the cave crawlers more than once) and during the storm she made a comment that she should have gone in the storm instead of Sokka because they wouldn't loose anyone important.

Oh that girl is lucky Nya wasn't the one to inherit fire from her dad instead of Kai.

Speaking of her big bro

Harder!" Kai shouts at Zuko as he practices his stance, but Zuko failed miserably completely missing the target and falling on his side.

Kai helped him up and asks. "What's up with you? You've been barely worth a fight this morning," Kai said. Zuko had indeed been crabbeir this morning for some reason. "Just tired," Zuko mutters. Kai raises a disbelieving eyebrow, but before he could question it further a bigger ship came up next to them. Zuko scowls at the sight of it.

Despite his wishes Iroh has the crew dock the others crew and some fire navy people come over being lead by some guy with a air of smug power and ridiculous side burns.

They all met in the brig and the man looked to Iroh. "It is good to see you again general Iroh," He says and Iroh nodded in acknowledgment, but doesn't look up from his pai sho came with the cook from the crew and other spectators. "Good to see you commander Zhao," Iroh says moving a tile. "It's admiral Zhao now," Kai already hated this guy just by how he talked. "You got a promotion? Good for you," Iroh was clearly immersed in his game and did not care for whatever Zhao said.

"And as Admiral I have issued a decree that the hunt for the avatar is top priority. All information is to be turned over to me," Zhao smirks at Zuko who is glaring at the admirable.

Kai knew he shouldn't but he felt like poking the bear and knocking this entitled prick down a few hundred notches.

"Guess the firelord doesn't have much faith in his navy if he promoted a glorified toddler,"

All eyes turned to look at Kai who had been silently watching in a corner up till now. Zhao sneers at him and asks. "And who are you?" He asks. "Someone you have no authority over so I can mouth off if I feel like it," Kai answers and stuck his tongue out at Zhao.

The admirable did not react and merely turns to Zuko. "You have men who act like children in your crew? Your even more pathetic than I thought," Zuko scowls and snaps back. "Well he is a child by our nations standard, but you are nearly forty; what's your excuse?"

Iroh has a sudden cough to keep his laughter in, Kai is dying of laughter on the floor, and even Zhao's own men on either side of him are grateful for the face plates concealing their smiles and bitten cheeks to keep themselves from out right laughing. By Zuko's face he definitely didn't mean for that to slip out, but he definitely was not going to take it back now.

Zhao goes nearly red in the face and growls. "How dare a bratty," "is that really how a admiral acts? Using words a toddler would say when running to their mother to throw a tantrum?" Zuko asks. Zhao becomes red in the face and Kai cackles.

"Zuko! Zuko your killing me! Have mercy hahahahaha," He laughs like a mad man clutching his stomach.

"Now get off my ship before I inform father of what a childish man baby he's put in the position of admiral," Zuko orders. "You will not get away with this disrespect," Zhao said through gritted teeth and smoking palms as he storms out. "Give me something to respect and then I'll be scared," Zuko calls loud enough for Zhao to hear.

Kai died of laughter after that.

Later

Nya was loving today with a passion. Despite the weather her attitude was sunny due to having Katara and Sokka sick in her mercy.

"You don't look so good Katara," Nya comments after Katara had finished a sickly coughing fit. "Shut up," she said with a weak voice.

Aang returns the next moment with some parchment in his hand. "How are they?" Aang asks. "Sokka's better," Nya said. "Hiiiii Katara," Sokka drawls looking at Momo next to his head. "Or not," Nya corrects herself.

"Did you find any medicine?" Katara asks. "No, but I found this map," Aang unfurls it on the ground and points east. "It says here that there's a herbalist on the other side of the mountain that should have some medicine for you both," Aang explains. "Great! Let's go," Nya says.

"No you should stay here and look after them," Aang says. "Bet she would poison us," Katara mutters. "You know what Aang? I'll stay here. Good luck getting them medicine," Nya says.

Aang smiles and left, leaving his glider due to the dangerous weather.

Nya turns to Katara who turns her head away from her angrily. Katara was the biggest block in her goal to getting home and Nya knows if the water bender tried she could easily have Nya kicked off the team, abandon her in the middle of the night.

"Okay sister we're going to have a therapy session," Nya says and Katara scrunches her nose up. "What?" She asks. "We're going to talk about why your such a jerk to me because of who my father was," Nya says.

Katara scowls