[0.1] Girl's Road Trip

Girl's Road Trip

Ava

"Do they have to come with us?" I didn't want that group of guys from chemistry class to come on what was supposed to be a GIRL'S roadtrip.

i was acting like a child but i just wanted to spend time with my two best friends and not with gross idiots from school. i pouted yet again while trying to fix my newly cut bangs. they made me look like a kid but hey i kind of dig them.

"Yea they're pitching in and that Michael dude is totally into you, he offered to pay for all of your expenses." Jen rolled her brown eyes as she threw yet another suitcase into the trunk of the rental car.

"Yay, lucky me!" I exclaimed, my words dripping with sarcasm, as I waved my hands around in the air.

jen and i usually got along but recently we've done nothing but bicker. I love her to death but lately she's just been bitchier than ever.

"Would you stop complaining and help me with this?" Her medium length brown hair moved in the subtle breeze as she tried to close the trunk. she looked really pretty today and i wouldn't say that to her face because her ego is already way up there.

"Actually, no, I have other things to pack." Not really.

Jen turned to face me as she put her hand on her hip.

"Like what." Sometimes she acts extremely motherly but she keeps Riley and I in check.

"Food." I flicked my long black hair in her face as I walked back to our shared apartment.

"Okay, whatever, go do that."

Our other friend Riley was always late everywhere she went so it wasn't a surprise she wasn't here yet.

"Riley should be here any second." I whispered to my self as I pulled out my phone to text her.

"Me what?"

I looked up to see her bright ass red hair. Her cheery face never failed to amuse me. She's looks way younger than Jen and I but she's actually the oldest one of us. Must be those asian genes.

"You got your stuff ready?" I asked her since I saw no sign of luggage at her feet.

"Yea, Jen's putting it in the car." Her voice was so soft it was almost like a lulliby.

"I still don't get why those four idiots have to come along."

"Don't be grouchy, besides they are kinda hot."

I looked at her in disgust. My nose crinkled and my eyes turned in tiny slits as i narrowed my eyes at her.

"What? At least I will enjoy this road trip." She sent me a quick wink before heading back outside.

"I wish I could say the same."

Suddenly Jen yelled "hurry up, we have to pick up the guys!"

"I guess it's time to go." I said as I grabbed the backpack full of water bottles, granola bars, trail mix, and fruit snacks.

This is gonna be the worst road trip ever.