[0.9] Jen the Badass

Jen the Badass

Ava

We left the boy with Luke and walked over to the entrance. Michael slowly opened the door and let us through. Almost instantly four Zs came limping towards us, ready to tear us to pieces. I was about to hit one with a heavy, metal bat when I slipped on some almost dried blood and the Z got ontop of me. I held the bat to it's face so it couldn't bite me. I looked around at the group and saw that they were busy killing other Zs that came out of nowhere. I kicked the damn thing and it wouldn't bugde. I'm going to die. I thought to myself as I felt blood trickle from it's mouth onto my cheek. I closed my eyes and felt the weight being lifted off of me. I opened my eyes and saw Jen standing there with a bloody katana.

"What the fuck." I watched in amazement as she killed a few other Zs.

She just fainted a while ago because some guys robbed us, and now she's a badass with a fucken katana??

"Get up, we gotta explore the rest of this place." Jen offered me her hand and I took it still wondering if this was really Jen.

We slowly walked past the metal detectors and near the clothing racks. Finally I can have a fresh change of clothes. I grabbed a black lacy tank top and a pair of denim shorts. I stuffed them into my grey backpack and looked over at Michael.

"Hey baby girl, you'd look fine in those shorts." He winked and I laughed.

"Then I better put them back before I give you any ideas." I smirked at him as he fake pouted.

"Um...y-you want to check out the second floor?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his head. I nodded.

We made our way to where the escalators were. We snuck past Calum who was whacking a Z with a wooden bat. I stifled a laugh, he looked hilarious. Michael and I rushed up the escalator. We stopped at the last step and looked around. There were only about five Zs scattered around the mattress area.

"We can take them." He wiped his hair off his sweaty forehead. His hair was fading but it still looked good on him.

"We should stand back to back, like in the movies." I laughed as he pressed his back against mine.

We were standing by a cluttered display of pillows as the Zs staggered towards us. I used my crossbow to shoot a Z down while Mike used his gun with a silencer to shoot another Z right between it's eyes. We collapsed onto the floor after killing about 10 Zs. I swear I only counted five.
Michael got up and jumped onto a bed.

"Come join me, it's comfortable." He laid on the bed in a model-like position.

"What if there's other Zs in here?" I didn't care about the Zs actually, I could take them. I was afraid he'd want sex or something because i'm a virgin.

"Let's move a few things around the bed so they can't get us." He walked over to a shelf display filled with sleepwear and knocked them all down. He tried dragging the shelf display towards the bed by himself.

"A little help here?" He chuckled and I ran over to help him.

We successfully moved three displays so they could prevent the Zs from coming through.

We lay on the bed on our backs just staring at the ceiling. It was silent and actually peaceful.

"Mikey?" I turned my head to face him.

"Mhmm."

"Can we cuddle?"

He turned his head towards me and nodded. He wrapped his arms around me as I nuzzled into his chest. His toned chest. His hard abs. Holy shit. I mentally slapped myself for ruining this moment with my creepy thoughts.

I felt at peace being in his arms and laying on this comfortable bed. Only then I realized I hadn't had a decent nap since we started that stupid road trip. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier with each passing minute until I fully closed my eyes. Just as I fell into a deep slumber, I felt Michael kiss my forehead and whisper good night.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 15, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dead Road Trip ✗ mgc जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें