vee flower and hatsunny meekoo headcanons

TW: anxiety mention

1. Who is the most affectionate?

Flower. They're subtle but always trying to hug her, hold her hand, anything to connect them physically. Touching her hair, running their fingers through it, holding her hand, kissing the little spaces around her face, holding her in their lap, just having her close enough to touch will satisfy them.

2. Big spoon/Little spoon?

They switch around sometimes! Flower prefers being the big spoon, but certain days they'll want Miku to do it. She doesn't mind, she'll do either!

3. Most common argument?

Flower being overly stubborn about something or Miku being too trusting/optimistic and almost putting herself in danger.

4. Who is most likely to carry the other?

Flower, of course! Miku isn't strong enough to carry them, not to mention she weighs quite a bit less.

5. What is their favorite feature of their partner's?

Flower - They absolutely love Miku's hair. How she keeps it looking so pretty and clean amazes them. They'll help her brush it in the morning and braid it at night, and play with it just about anytime. Plus, when they aren't busy, they'll put it into cute wacky styles.

Miku -  Ahh, what a hard question... But I think she loves their smile. It's a rare sight for Flower to smile, and whenever they do, she treasures it. Watching the corners of their mouth curl up, their cheeks flush, their eyes brighten up.  

6. What's the first thing that changes when they realize they have feelings for the other?

Miku - She finds out that Flower's almost constantly on her mind. 

Flower - They start noticing Miku everywhere. Across a crowded room, randomly on the street, at group concerts- even if she's in the audience.

7. Nicknames? & if so, how did they originate?

Miku's nickname for Flower is Vee. She came up with it while half-asleep, she doesn't know how she got the idea, but it's her nickname for them. She's the only one who ever calls them that, and they know it, and it's such a comfort to them when they're feeling down. Her soft voice, calling them that, her hand tracing the shape of their face.

She has tried to call them Hana-chan before, but it earned her a dirty look. That name belongs to Hime and Mikoto.

Flower's nickname for Miku is Mii-chan. It wasn't made under special circumstances, they just wanted to short her name in a cute way. Seeing the way Miku's face turned bright red and the way her eyes lit up the first time they called her that, they won't forget it.

8. Who worries the most?

Miku. Flower's incredible stubbornness and self-destructive nature scares her a lot of the time, not to mention the stress of being such a popular idol.

9. Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant?

Both of them! Miku has a certain food she likes to get when she's in some kind of mood, but otherwise she usually tries something new. Flower doesn't like to step that far outside of their comfort zone when it comes to food, so they order something they know won't cause any problems and maybe tries a bit of Miku's.

10. Who initiates kisses?

Flower. Though they don't kiss that much, it's usually them who starts it. Their lips touch hers first.

11. Who reaches for the other's hand first?

Flower, again. For comfort, to feel closer, for stability, for no reason at all. Usually with their fingers between Miku's.