One-Word Prompts part 1 (multi-ship)

I found a list of one-word prompts on Tumblr and decided to do a few short little stories for them. Here's the link if you want to do your own: https://otp-imagines-cult.tumblr.com/tagged/writing-challenge

So anyways, here's a few of them!!

[1]: "Hands" [SeeU x IA]

I swear to god, her hands are the softest thing I've ever touched. She always tells me that she doesn't use lotion or anything on them, but she's got to be lying. Normal people don't have hands that are that soft. I keep telling her that, but all she ever does is giggle and kiss my cheek again. I'd never complain about this, because it's so much fun to see her happy, to see her smile...she's amazing.

I've known SeeU since elementary school. She's always been cute and kind of giggly, while I'm just the quiet girl who's always bad at making friends. When I'm with SeeU, though, it all goes away and I feel...new. I feel like I'm truly myself around her, and as if she completes me.

I'll keep holding onto her soft hands, refusing to let go. Staying connected to her is one of my top priorities any day, and she loves it. My heart beats only for her.

[2]: "Sleeve" [Gakupo x Kaito] TW: self-harm

Transition periods were always hectic, with students going every which way to get to their next class. They'd all hurry, bumping into each other, and then the bell would ring. Only a few students would be still out in the hallway, ready to be marked tardy.

Kaito Shion hurried up the steps, trying his best not to drop his binder as he kept it tucked under his arm. He wasn't looking where he was going, and his foot slipped as he felt himself falling backwards. Another body broke his fall, and the two boys crashed onto the landing with a thud. Turning around, Kaito quickly stood up, brushing himself off and reaching a hand out to the boy that he'd knocked to the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked, gently pulling the other boy up. He had long purple hair tied back into a ponytail, and he was wearing a sweatshirt over his T-shirt even though the school was fairly warm. He gave a small nod and took Kaito's hand, standing up and quickly pulling his sleeves down.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He gave Kaito a gentle smile, picking up his things and tucking them under his arm. "Be careful next time." Without another word, he turned and continued on his way, heading down the stairs. Kaito just stood there for a moment, blushing slightly before continuing on his way. The purple-haired boy definitely was hiding something, and Kaito wanted to know..

[3] "Rescue" [Piko x Flower] TW: near-death experience, she/her pronouns for Flower

"Piko, are you ready yet?!" called Flower, slightly annoyed. The two were planning on going for a picnic that day, and they had to be at the train station soon. Unfortunately for Flower, Piko was taking a long time to get ready, and time was running out.

"Hang on, Flower! I'm almost done!" Piko yelled back from the top of the stairs. He soon appeared coming down the small flight of stairs, looking as ready as he could be. He was dressed in a white hoodie and a pair of dark blue jeans, and he'd put a small butterfly clip in his hair. Flower, on the other hand, was dressed in a purple T-shirt and black pants, her hair just as messy as ever.

"Alright then, let's get going." She grumbled softly and picked up the picnic basket, blushing as she grabbed Piko's hand and quickly left the house, going towards the train station.

As they stepped onto the platform, Piko spotted a small cat wandering around the area. He was about to call out to it, but at that moment the small animal jumped onto the tracks. Hearing a whistle from a bit away, he dashed onto the tracks to grab the kitten for fear of it being run over. The noise of the train running on the tracks became louder, and another whistle from the train seemed to stab his ears as he scooped up the cat. He felt a hand grab onto his hood and yank him backwards, tumbling onto the platform as the train rushed past.