Chapter 1

In the artificial forest of Mu bai high, a girl in a uniform appeared and sat on the wooden old bench, frowning.

Last night... The girl pressed her lips tightly in annoyance and memories of yesterday's night poured in.

Flashback:

Taking off the earphone from both of her ears, the girl began to pat her pillows and covered herself with a warm blanket. Then, with a smile on her lips, she closed her eyes.

However, just the girl was about to fall in the land of dreams, a loud ringing of the phone sounded and woke her up.

The girl immediately opened her eyes and stared at her phone for a minute. Only after it stop did she smile and went back to sleep.

Unfortunately, her sleep was once again disturbed by her phone. Opening her eyes in annoyance, the girl sat up on the bed and answered her phone angrily.

The moment the call was answered, the person who was calling, screamed.

"Qing'er" Cried by the person on the phone. Then she added, " he-he broke my heart. Huhuhu. He broke my heart into l-*hik*-little pieces. Wahhhhh! "

Liu Qingqing: 0o0

Her friend: T^T

Liu Qingqing: o.o

Her friend: "Say something. "

Liu Qingqing: " Oh."

Her friend: -_-

Liu Qingqing: ???

Her friend: +-+

The pressure coming out from the phone has made Liu Qingqing nervous. Hence, she reluctantly comfort her friends who often been broken and yet continues to be in a relationship.

" ah... Everything will be okay. J-Just cry your hearts out and," Liu qingqing stopped for a minute to think what to say next and continued, " and I'll be always there for you...? "

Her friend was satisfied at what she hears and just ignore the questionable tone at the end. " wahhh! Qingqing, it hurts! Huhuhu. "

Liu qingqing was looking at the time and calm herself.

'This will not take long. ' she thought but oh how wrong she is.

After a minute has passed, 10 mins , 30 mins, an hour had passed...

The crying..

The crying didn't subside a little bit but it become more and more louder!

She was wrong. She should not had accepted the call but ignore it like a deaf! However, there's no medicine for regret. Therefore, all night she looked at the stars through the window, Lifeless, while listening to her friend's crying.

But what had made her gritted her teeth was after hanging up the phone, doing her daily routine, going to school and finally sitting. She rest her head on her desk and was about to fall asleep when she felt a weak vibration coming from her skirt's pocket.