Chapter 2

[Host?]

The system tentatively called its host near her ear. Yet Liu Qinqing's closed eyes didn't even move a bit the moment she heard it.

However, instead of giving up. The system became more persistent in attracting her attention. Although it was its first time. No, it was its second time because the first time was the silent rejection.

Yeah. It was its the second time...

".... " (இдஇ; )

The system immediately shook its head.

No! It can do it. It really can!

The system cheered itself. It didn't even believe that its host can bear to let her handsome system to suffer from being  ignored the third time!

With a fire burning in its eyes, the system called its host again, [ Master? ]

"... "

[ madame? ]

"... "

[ your majesty? ]

"... "

[Boss? ]

"... "

A bit hesitant, the system closed its eyes and blurted the word slowly, tentatively, [B-babe? ]

"?"

Right then, the hands that were wrapping on the girl's knees, twitched a little before it went back to its original position in a second. However, this was enough for the system's keen eyes to catch it.

Wait....Does it even have eyes? Never mind.

The system was so happy that the brightness on its body became more and more bright to the point that it could almost replace the darkness around the place into white.

[ I never know you were like this, host. ]

The System sneered at its host who didn't even spare it a bit of her attention that irked it. Thus, Anger rushed through its core, and like it was rapping a song, it began to vomit out names that is so hurtful.

[ Idiot, stupid, crazy, ugly like the ugly duckling found in the...]

After three hours, the system was currently gasping for air and felt it's throat becoming more dry from the long talking. The system closed its mouth and stared at its host with grievance like it was an abandoned puppy.

The System felt wronged. Why? Why from all the souls that was sleeping here. Why does it choose her! Why? Why self?!

Almost instantly, after the system screamed inwardly, memories rushed through its mind. Only then it remember what it forgotten.

This....The system hurriedly opened its status.

On the air, there were words that suddenly popped up and hovered in front of it.

*Status*
Name: Light bulb ( previously called system 11212 )
Age: 1 month old
Level: 0
Skills: Locked

"!!!"

The system widened its eyes as it stared at the lowest corner of the status and in its panic it didn't notice how its name has change.

Time: 00:02:00 left to be punished

The system become paled.

New Systems like it that hadn't have a host were given 72 hours to look for their host and be bound with them. Next, after the binding completed, the system will explain all their mission and must answered the questions that their host was asking except the matter of the space and such. Later, they would set foot to their mission world to complete the task. However, all those things must be done before the end of the time.

And this was what had made the system 11232 so anxious. They have been here for twenty hours. Added by the time when the system was looking around to find for a suitable host to bind for Fifty Hours. It was a total of seventy hours! They had not even start talking about their mission. Let alone, answering its host question? How the F*cking thing could it do its mission when its host didn't even give a spare of her time! she didn't even look at it properly nor even look at it for two mins!

This was so frustrating. The System crouched down and hugged its big head. It wanted to cry but its pride didn't let it.

The System was still a baby and yet it already had to face this kind of situation? Getting punish at a young age. What's more when it become an adult? Or maybe....

  It would die before the adulthood?

The System widen its eyes and a look of horrified  plastered on its face.

Noooo! I do not want to die young! Woo hoo, its life was so pitiful...

The brightness from the System's body had decreased a lot. The System thought of its dream of becoming the best system among them seemed to be becoming more and more difficult to the extent that it was now impossible?

No!!

The System shook its dimmed bulb vigorously Then motivated itself, saying that it can do it and that its just only a mind over matter. So, think positive. Think Positive. Think Positive! They can make it before the time ended. They can do it!

( An: But sad to say, it's not going to happen, haha. )

All the systems have their own roles to act, and following the rules is their must not to break the rule. But, if they do. There would be a punishment that awaits them, along with their host.

A Punishment that will not consider the words " Being implicated". But the phrase, " One for all, All for one". Their Master made this rule and also the punishment with the hope of making the system and its host unite and have cooperation with each other.

[ Host, please. I'm begging you. Pleaseee, look at me hos—]

In the System's desperation, it change it's own way of talking and became so humble and kind as it begged for its host' attention. But then...

" -tem.."

Probably, because of the noises that the system was making. Someone could no longer go back to sleep and gradually opened her eyes.

[ Ah? ]

The System was stunned.

In front of it's eyes, the Girl that was before it had finally made some movements.

Liu Qingqing grumpily turned her body over and looked at the living light bulb with an expressionless face.

However, this was not what had made the System stunned, but it's its host's eyes. Although it was a common pitched black color like what all Asians have. Inexplicable, it could drawn everyone in. Anyone towards those blacked beans pair of eyes like a whirlpool.

So enchanting...

The System absentmindedly thought to itself, staring at her eyes dumbfounded.

The Girl with an enchanting eyes, slowly opened her thin lips. She looked at the light bulb in front of her with a frown forming on her white forehead. Slowly, she said mercilessly to it, "Shut up. "

*Boogsh*

The System had successful blown its own chips.

-End-