Chapter 5 (real)

After a period of silence, the Principal finally noticed something wrong around them. He didn't even know how and when did the atmosphere became like this! So awkward. So tense. And so hard to breathe!

Who the f*cking bastard did this? Who?!

The Principal squinted his eyes in anger, and just like a laser he stared all the students around them one by one with his widened eyes.

The students who felt his gaze trembled and hurriedly looked away, afraid they couldn't hold themselves back from laughing. They didn't even want their principal to lose more face. So for the sake of their stupidly idiotic not scary principal, they have to wrong their stomach for the time being.

With that thoughts, the students decided to leave but not before giving him a playful look and clenched hand saying 'aja' that had made the principal even more angry.

These brats! Although he didn't understand about their actions he just set that aside and thinking that they are becoming naughty again to him. The Principal gritted his teeth but just when he was about to open his mouth, they had already disappeared.

"!!! "

The Principal blankly stood there confuse, then his eyes glinted in dark and he clinched his fist. Bastards wait for him to finish his business with his cr-no, i mean his da-ehem-investor. Oh, what was he thinking. This was so embarrassing.

The Principal glanced at the young man and blush. Gosh, his so handsome and i think im going to be gay for hi-

𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 where you can go back the previous scene to watched it again, it 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 standing on the campus ground, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 who are with him, and even 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 he's getting out of the cabinet.

" 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔.... 𝙸'𝚖 𝙶𝚊𝚢 "

" 𝙸'𝚖 𝙶𝚊𝚢 "

" 𝙸'𝚖 𝙶𝚊𝚢 "

" 𝙶𝚊𝚢 "

" 𝙶𝚊𝚢 "

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

".... "

𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍, along 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 his job. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚒nstantly and had difficulty in swallowing his saliva.

He didn't know what to do. What should he do? What?! Fortunately, someone came to save him.

" *𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚖*" 𝙰 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗e broke the awkward atmosphere , then said, "𝙼𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜. "