Chapter 10

Two nights has passed, and the start of the class has finally come.

*click*

On the girly pinky wall, a huge round clock with a hello kitty design was pasted on the wall and the tallest arm of it that had been running on circle has finally stopped at 6, the nightmare of night owls. The person lying on the bed began to slowly open her eyes.

[Good morning stupid host! Wakey wakey, open your little close ugly eyes and start to do the mission. The early you work the early we are done and lots and lots of rewards could we get from it. Oh, ho ho ho. I'll gonna be the best system in the world and all system would looked at me with envy and admiration on their eyes. Oh! I'm so gonna be so cool. Just imagine how everyone looks at you and uwkowisnwkoakw. ]

Lightbulb said dreamily to its host, who was just woke up, and was lost to his dream.

Liu Qingqing stared at it for a second before glancing at the clock on the wall opposite to her.

Seeing that it was already 6 in the morning, Liu Qingqing yawned and mumbled.

So early...

Sitting on the bed, closing her eyes and stretching her arms.

Liu Qingqing was not that kind of person who wakes up early in the morning and goes to class early, neither a night owl who often spends the entire night facing a phone.

She's just she. She's cold and never wanted to socialize. She dislikes going out. She's like a cat who just wants to fall asleep on her soft warm cotton bed, or any other places.

In fact, she doesn't have any requirements of places she sleeps. As long as she can sleep peacefully without any slight disturbance about her surrounding then that place is 100 percent passed as her sleeping place.

She's so obsessed with sleeping so naturally she doesn't care where she sleep. In addition, she doesn't have alarm clock and even so she'll throw it out through the window and go back to sleep. all in all, that is how unwilling she is being separated from her bed.

But now...

Liu Qingqing glanced at the still dreaming system and looked away.

On the other hand, while the system was dreaming about his success he suddenly sense something sharp coming towards him with an intent of slashing him to several pieces.

Almost instantly, lightbulb turned around and saw his host folding the bed.

Forget it, it must be his illusion. Oh! Should i wear sunglasses like the men in black cosplayer yesterday? I bet i look more cooler!

The system finally forgot and immersed on his dream. Liu Qingqing shook her head.

No. Although she's a light sleeper, she can still go back to sleep after fixing some problem but this time it was different. Probably the fault lies on this body...

The original owner of this body must have gotten up early to stalk the male lead to the point that it became a hobby for her to go to the classroom early in the morning.

However...

Liu Qingqing frowned.

There seems to be not quite right here.