Their Rise

With one big gasp I'm back in Jim's house. Jim and Toby quickly surrounding me asking what just happened. Tears streaming down my face, my breath caught in my throat. Im barely able to get myself to stand. Everything I just saw still racing through my mind.

"Y/n are you okay!? What just happened? Why are you crying!?"

"Master Jim please, give the poor girl some air."

Jim reluctantly complied, he backed up along with Toby. Leaving me still kneeling on the ground in a puddle of my own sweat and tears. Conflicted on if I should tell them all of what I just saw. But before I can make a proper decision, I gain the confidence to stand from the ground. Though I am still crying when I again stand face to face with my friends, I simply wipe my tears away and keep my voice as calm as I can manage. I have always been my friends main support. So I know if I showed them how scared I truly am, Jim would panic, and never exept the amulet. For he would be to afraid to face what is to come.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jim once again asked worryingly.

"Well obviously I wouldn't say 'okay' but I'll manage Jim. Don't worry. I'm just a little overwhelmed right now."

As Jim's worry seems to drain away a bit, something unexpected happened. Since through all of which just happened, we all some how forgot about the amulets. In fact Aaarrrggghhh was the first to point it out.

"The amulets are changing." Aaarrrggghhh said surprized

We are all now focused on the amulets, the red appears to be moving further from the blue. Then in an instance, the red amulet comes flying at me. As it touches my skin it instantly sticks itself to my chest. The force of the blow causing me to fall over backwards. But as Im about to fall to the ground, i'm surrounded by a red aura. I then start levitating off the ground. A comfurting, warm feeling going through my body. And in moments armor is surrounding me. Just like how it did to Jim. However, the armor was red and black. Unlike Jim's silver and blue. I then fall to the ground. As I stand and look to my friends, all I saw were faces in awe and confusion. For when I look down. My body is now adorned by armor.

"Holy shit-"

"Great grumbling gruesome!"

When I look over at Blinky who had just spoken, two of his four hands are holding his head as if it would help him wrap his brain around what he just witnessed. His eyes are also as wide as I beleive they can physically open.

"Do you all not realize what Y/n is wearing!?"

Everyone simply looks to eachother in confusion.

"You imbeciles! Y/n is somehow adorning a second merlins amulet! But even more flabbergasting then that- it appears to be the Eclipse armor! Which should only be able to be summond by all the Triumbric Stones!"

Blinky is practically panting after that statement. But I don't blame him, cause he's ultimately right. This is definitely not normal.

"So what your saying is, two amulets is not normal?" Jim asks.

" No master Jim. This is definitely not normal. This is extraordinary! There is no mention in any book about there ever being two Trollhunters! Especially two human Trollhunters! This can only mean one thing!"

Everyone in the room at this moment seems to watch and listen to Blinky at full capacity. As if we were about to fully bask in his words.

"It can only mean that you two are truly ment for something indescribable! Vendel is never going to believe this! Wow... two Trollhunters! Human no less."

We all seem to be relatively dissapointed by his words. But at the same time it was obvious Jim and my own interest is officially peaked. However under the surface this situation did start to get me thinking.