Contender

Time skip

We all walk home, and withought being chased by a giant Gum Gum. Since it's likely going to be a regular occurrence now. As I almost walk through my door to my home I notice something strange. A small bright light peering at me from the side of Jim's house.

'That's not weird at all-'

I quietly shut my front door. And steadily start walking towards the light. That is until the light swiftly dissappears. I run to where the light was, a mere moment before. Determined to not loose it. To my dismay, it's gone. Without a trace at that. I chalk it up to being tired. But before I could start walking back over to my own home, I notice something intriguing. Mr. Strickler sitting in Jim's dining room. Sipping tea as he talks with Jim and his mother.

'Ohhh- this is gonna be good.' I cackle. Then I walk back to my house. And once again fall asleep almost immediately.

Time skip

The next day was the first day of training. Blinky decided it would be best in the time being to train us individually. So he decided to start with Jim. Since I already have some battle knowledge. If only he knew.

That's when Blinky starts explaining the 3 rules a Trollhunter lives by. At this point I start spacing out. My mind wandering to the blue jackass I met the day before. It occurs to me that he hasn't tried insulting us, or even look in our direction at all today. So something must be up. He must be planning something.

I return to reality when Blinky mentions Rule #3.

"When in doubt, always kick them in the gronknuts."

'Noted.'

I slyly smile to myself.

That's when he walkes in.

'Speak of the blue devil' I can't help but role my eyes as he clobbers into the room.

"Ahh, so the Trollhunters training begins." He says in his aggravating voice.

"I thought the Trollhunter might exept my services. As a sparring partner."

He seems to be trying to completely ignore my presence. Fixating on only Jim. However I'm not about to let him have a sence of safety.

"Sup Draal. I couldn't help but over hear your in the market for a battle. It is apart of the Trollhunters training regiment. And last time I checked, Eclipse armor or not. I'm also a Trollhunter." I walk over to Draal who is now giving me a dirty glare. As if I just completely ruined his plan. So task accomplished.

"Tsk. You'd be nothing but a bore. I want a fight with the real hunter."

"Are you sure? Are you sure your not just scared?"

Immediately his face turns to anger. My words deeply soaking into his stone skin. Though I wouldn't be surprized if he knew what I was playing at.

"Scared!? I'll beat you to a bloody pulp before you can even blink!" He is now staring straight down at me. He then smashes his fist into his palm in a threatening gesture. Now devilishly smiling as he thinks he's scared me off.

I proceed to blink ever so slowly. So slowly, that it is clear even he notices.

"Oops- I just blinked." I say as I stare into his eyes that are now inches away from me. As he angrily growls at me.

Vendel chimes in agreeing it could be a good way to convey my skill.

"What do you say Draal? Up to show your metal."