The Forge

We all stand in one of the many doorways to Trollmarket, as we stare in complete awe.

"This is-"

"Yaah-"

"Woaah."

"Preetty much."

"Guys help- I think my eyes are vomiting. Please tell me it's not just me." I say as I look out into Trollmarket.

"Trust me Y/n, it's not just you." Jim said still dazed.

"Trollmarket is home, and hearth, and sanctuary for all good trolls."

I block out anything else blinky had to say after 'hearth'

'I'm starting to be convinced Blinky is a walking dictionary, rather then a troll.'

"Stay close, human feet have never graced the floor of Trollmarket before."

"And if they have, they never lived long enough to tell about it." I say smugly. Which Blinky responds to by glaring at me.

As I walk I realize our presence is creating quite a stir. More and more trolls stopping to stare or whisper.

"This is crazy! Are you getting this tobs!?" Jim says excitedly.

"Oh yah, on it." Toby then pulls out his phone.

"Hey Toby, I don't think that's such a good idea. If anyone ever sees those photos we'll all be in major trouble."

Toby just dismisses my advice, and continues taking photos.

On our way to- wherever we're headed. I see shops for food, clothing, and even one that seems to be the troll equivalent to a tattoo parlor. All the while Toby freaks out over all the gems and minerals.

"Your knowledge of minerals is almost troll-like Tobias.

"So all trolls live here?"

"Actually this place is like the equivalent to a human tourist attraction on the surface. Trolls come from all around the world to see what Trollmarket has to offer. Atleast that's how it sounded in my books-" I awkwardly stare off.

"Precisely Master Y/n! You really have done much research."

"What can I say- I'm a fan."

As I finish my sentence I notice little gnomes start scurrying around our feet.

"Awee, hey little guy. Hey that's a cute pointy hat-"

"Jim I wouldn't-" I slowly walk over to him.

"And pointy teeth!" Jim cries out as he jumps backwards startled.

"What is that?"

"Gnomes are vermin, pickpockets, scum of the earth."

Toby then runs over to us, clearly exited. He points us over to what appears to be the 'heart stone' Both Toby and Jim in awe as they rush over to the large stone.

As blinky explains in great detail what the hearstone does, other than simply be beautiful. Groups of trolls form around us. Clearly not amused with humans being in their home.

"Friends, there is no need to be afraid. For they are the Trollhunter-"

Just as everyone in the crowd gasps, a booming voice rings over all of them. As well as a large figure easily barging through the crowd.

"What is this!?"

"I was just getting to that Draal."

'Why is that name so familiar?' I question