♡︎Episode 7

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 3.34ᴋ!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs sᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴇᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪɴɢ
ᴀɪɴᴛ ɴᴏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғᴏʀ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ

✨✨

Ashlyn:"Babe......it's silent. I-I think—AAH!!"

At the loud crash, Calvin and Jungkook turn to the phone in panic.

Jungkook:"Ashlyn!"

Ashlyn:"Please please don't hurt me!"

Jungkook:"Ash!"

Jungkook panics at the sound of Ashlyn's cries, as well as the sound of shuffling around.

"Man like J...."

Jungkook immediately frown when a male voice answers the phone, but he's smart enough to start recording the call.

Jungkook:"Who the fuck is this bruv?"

"What cuz manz up now you forgot the ones on the ground?.....Anyways..........Yo you're girl's so leng, imma enjoy her. Roll safe bro."

Jungkook clenches his jaw and throws his phone down when the call hangs up. Jungkook angrily frowns, the moment it registers whose voice it was.

Calvin:"We'll get there don't worry."

Jungkook:"Bro I swear if anything happens to her!"

Jungkook throws his head back and runs his hands over his face while his heart pounds against his chest. Thankfully Calvin was speeding down the road, and in a matter of time, the were pulling to the house. Jungkook waste no time rushing out of the car and to the house along with Calvin.

Jungkook makes his was inside the house, ignoring that majority of their things had been destroyed as he rushes upstairs, while Calvin looks around the house.

As Jungkook pushes open the guest bedroom, he sees Ashlyn trembling as she sits against the wall in tears. The room is a complete mess, with smashed glass on the floor from the broken windows and draws and wardrobes damaged.

Jungkook:"Babe."

Ashlyn gasps as she looks up at Jungkook and immediately runs into his arms, as she breaks down into a sob.

Jungkook:"I'm here, I'm here baby."

Ashlyn cries against his chest as she trembles.