♡︎Episode 1 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴏ!!! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!
ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

The beautiful month of spring, delicately blessed the neighbourhood with soft rays of sunshine. Over the past few months quite a lot had changed for both Ashlyn and Jungkook. With Ashlyn now being eight months pregnant, the couple had a lot to prepare for. Including adjusting into their brand new home.

Contrary to their previous house, the new one was much larger; sporting a cosier interior; with extra security guards around for extra precautions.

Sat comfortably on the soft couch, a warm smile spread across Ashlyn's lips as she opened a box; pulling out adorable packages of baby clothes. As she gushed over the clothes, her attention was pulled towards the sound of the loud power drill coming from the top floor.

Ashlyn placed her hand over her large baby bump and pushed herself up from the couch, with a slight strain before waddling her way upstairs. Upon making it upstairs, she softly smiles as she leans against the door frame and watches Jungkook.

Stood on a stool, in a black sleeveless vest, Jungkook's attention was fixed on the wall shelf he was installing. While his eyes furrowed with focus, Ashlyn couldn't help but bite her lip and smile as she watched his muscles flex while working on the nursery.

As Jungkook turned around, a chuckle left his lips as he stepped down from the stool and glanced at Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"What you grinning at?"

Ashlyn:"Nothing, just watching daddy work."

Ashlyn grins as Jungkook chuckles once again; approaching her to lay his hand over her baby bump and place a kiss on her lips

Ashlyn:"The room is coming along well."

Both Ashlyn and Jungkook glance around the nursery. A beautiful white and beige interior, with the baby crib set up perfectly in the corner of the room; allowing plenty of room for the baby to play around once older.

Jungkook:"Yeah just a few more final touches and that's the room done. Then we can kick back and wait for the little one to arrive."

Ashlyn nods as she softly smiles and looks down at her bump, while Jungkook strokes it.

Ashlyn:"I can't wait, but I'm gonna miss having a bump."

Jungkook:"Oh don't worry baby, we can jump straight into making baby number two."

Ashlyn:"Oh shut up."

With the roll of her eyes, Ashlyn laughs along with Jungkook as she hits his shoulder.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}