♡︎Episode 9 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ,
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛ_ᴛ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, sᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʟᴏᴘᴘʏ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏʟ
ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴛ_ᴛ

ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜰᴏʀ 33ᴋ!

Finally pulling the limousine into the driveway, Taesan glanced up at the enormous Kim mansion. Despite being with Tae for a few years, Taesan had never seen the Kim mansion. She was used to the smaller mansion homes the Kim's would use as a sort of, vacation home. But never their official home. The mansion that Tae had grew up in.

Staring out at the detailed architecture, Taesan was in awe of its sheer size and beauty. In comparison to the house, Taesan felt small. Smaller than she had ever felt before. An intimidating house fit for an intimidating family.

Jean-Claude:"Madame?"

Finally snapping out of her trance, Taesan glanced towards her chauffeur, as he glanced at her through the partition of the limousine, and gave her a soft smile.

Jean-Claude:"Would you like me to alert Madam Kim of your arrival?"

Glancing back towards the mansion Taesan thought to herself for a moment. Was she ready to talk to her mother in law? Despite it being her initial plan, Taesan now couldn't shake her nerves. But what other choice did she really have. Minute by minute her relationship with her husband was breaking apart and she couldn't stand it.

So with a big sigh, Taesan turned back to Jean-Claude.

Taesan:"That's okay, I'm gonna go on ahead."

With that, Taesan gave Jean-Claude a finial smile, before stepping out the limousine. As soon as she did, the feeling of her being small only tripled once she slowly walked towards the door.

Stood in front the door, were two security guards, glancing down at Taesan with a serious expressions on their faces.

Security:"Hè hé hé, vous allez où la?"

With a firm hand on her shoulder, Taesan was stopped by the security guard as she stared up at him with frightened look in her eyes.

Taesan:"Uhh...I'm here to see Eleanore Kim?"

Still staring her down, the security guard looked her up and down, before signalling to the other guard. As he did so, Taesan watched as the other guard spoke into his walkie-talkie.

Security:"Dis à Madame Kim, y'a une fille la por elle. C'est pas une française."

Keeping silent, Taesan stared at her feet anxiously as both security guards glared at her, waiting to hear back a response from inside the mansion.