♡︎Episode 10 S2 - Season Finale

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ!!
ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!
ᴀs ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟᴏᴀᴅs
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

Taesan:"Hi...."

Taehyung:"Hey...."

The couple returned to silence. Despite Tae looking to the ground, Taesan stared at her husband with her eyes filling with tears as her anxious feeling consumed her. If she was asked how she thought this conversation would go, Taesan wouldn't be able to give a prediction. Her eyes traveled to Tae's wedding ring, that sat beside the champagne bottle instead of proudly on his finger.

Taehyung:"We have a lot to talk about...."

Taesan silently nodded as Tae took a deep breath and opened the fridge beside him, pulling out a jug of apple juice and pouring it into a champagne glass. Despite the tears in her eyes, Taesan softly smiled when Tae extended his arm out to hand her a glass of apple juice.

Taehyung:"Let's talk...

Accepting the drink into her hands, Taesan followed Tae out to the balcony as they both leaned against the glass railing; looking out at the hills. With the stars twinkling with the dark canvas in the sky, a soft breeze blew against their skin.

Taesan:"....I spoke to your mum."

Taehyung:"I know.."

Taesan glanced at Tae, watching his stunning side profile, while he looked ahead and chuckled softly.

Taehyung:"She came to my office earlier today. She gave me harsh lecture."

Taesan looked down at her glass of apple juice as glanced down at her wedding ring.

Taesan:"It wasn't my intention to set your mum on you, I just wanted someone to talk to."

Taehyung:"It's fine. I understand. I'm happy you and my mother got to bond."

Taesan:"Just not under these circumstances Tae..."

Tae turned his gaze to Taesan as she looked up at hun with teary eyes; making him slowly nod.

Taehyung:"Right..."

For a moment, Tae placed one hand in his trouser pockets and the other clutching his champagne glass, while slowly paced.

Taehyung:"Before you called....I had a lot of time to think. Think about us, and what our marriage means. You hurt me a lot San..."

Taesan:"I know..."

Staring back her, Tae watched as a tear ran down her cheek.

Taehyung:"It's not just the possibility of not being able to start a family with you that hurts so much....it's that you lied to me, and that you were okay lying to me for so long. That's the part that I don't understand. I thought we were always honest with each other."