♡︎Episode 7 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

24ᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀʀʀʀʀʀ!!!
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴜʏs! ɪᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇs ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ!
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɢᴜʏs, ɪᴍ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇss ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs sᴏ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ✨

Eɴᴊᴏʏ ✨

The world seemed to be at a halt for Janet. She wasn't even phased by the tears running down her cheeks as she stared aimlessly at her walls.

A few days had passed since the news of Jimin's passing and Janet couldn't escape the reality that he was gone. Everywhere she looked, everyone was talking about it, posting about it or making videos on the topic. She still desperately wanted to believe that it wasn't true, but the excruciating pain in her heart was a clear reminder of just how real this was.

There were so many thoughts and emotions going through Janet. So many things that she wished she could have said to Jimin. So many things she wishes they could have done together. The guilt of refusing to see him when Yoongi has asked, was eating away at her, causing sleepless nights. All she could do was cry.

Issac:"Mommy?"

Janet sniffled as she wiped her tears and turned to Issac who walked into the living room, holding a teddy bear in his hand as he looked up at his crying mother.

Janet:"Hey cariño, did you sleep well? Mommy's gonna make you some food okay."

Quickly getting herself up, Issac watched with his doe eyes as she frantically moved around the kitchen, looking for snacks to prepare. Despite his young age, the bond Issac and Janet shared, meant he could feel when something was wrong.

Janet:"What should we make hmm?"

Despite trying to seem normal for her son, there were still tears running down her cheeks and clouding her vision, which Issac could see.

Issac:"Mommy..not hungry."

Janet turned to her two year old son as he shook his head.

Janet:"Okay, you want to play games instead, or should we watch something? Let's see what's on tv—"

Issac:"Hug."

Janet tilted her head and looked down at Isaac as he extended his arms out.

Janet:"You want mommy to give you a hug?"

Issac:"I hug mommy."

Janet:"You want to give mommy a hug?"