♡︎Episode 4 S3

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

Hey guys!
Welcome back to Paradise Too!
I hope you enjoy this chapter
Please don't forget to comment and leave a vote
🫶🏽

Over the quiet neighbourhood, the sun had risen, illuminating the street with a golden coat. Most people would still be asleep or just about waking up for work at such an early hour. But for the ashkook household, the two were up and energised.

Jungkook:"33..34...35 come on Ash."

Throwing her head back to catch her breath, sweat drips down Ashlyn's forehead as her hands clutch onto the barbell placed across her hips. In their indoor gym, Jungkook had of course woken Ashlyn up for their early morning workout.

Ashlyn:"babeeeee I'm tired."

Jungkook:"Uh uh baby, come on, you got 5 more to go. Let's go!"

Clapping his hands together sternly, Jungkook furrowed his brows as he watched Ashlyn's form. With her fiancés stern encouragement, Ashlyn let out a sigh as she pushed herself to complete her reps, earning a smile from Jungkook when she did.

Jungkook:"Well done baby, see was that so hard?"

Attempting to catch her breath, Ashlyn playfully rolled her eyes when Jungkook grinned. He had a strict regime when it came to the gym and Ashlyn was no stranger to just how hard Jungkook trained his students. But she had to owe it to him, she was at a healthy weight that made her happy.

Ashlyn:"Can't you take it a little easier on me babe? Pretty please?"

Sweetly fluttering her eyelashes, Ashlyn wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck, making a chuckle escape his lips as he tapped her waist with the shake of his head.

Jungkook:"This is me taking it easy on you."

Ashlyn:"You made me warm up with 50 push ups, followed by 30 sit ups. Then you made me do 40 stomach crunches, then followed by a TWO minute plank. And 4 reps of 35 of glute bridges and THAT'S you taking it easy on me?"

Jungkook:"Yep."

Ashlyn couldn't help but roll her eyes and shake her head as she chuckled along to Jungkook's infectious laugh. Releasing her hair from her ponytail, Ashlyn fluffed her wavy hair out as Jungkook packed away some of the gym equipment.

Ashlyn:"So babe..."

Watching him pack away the equipment, Ashlyn leaned herself against the wall as Jungkook nodded.

Ashlyn:"I think you should go for the Calvin Klein shoot."

As Ashlyn grinned, Jungkook groaned as he approached her and awkwardly shook his head.

Jungkook:"I don't know man, I ain't into that whole modelling ting. Bare putting makeup on me, having me look mad fruity."

Ashlyn laughed as she reached forward; tugging on Jungkook's shirt to pull him closer.

Ashlyn:"It's just Calvin Klein babe. You won't have to do much. I think it'll be really fun for you to do. And you know...just show everyone what you're working with."