♡15•Mother and Son•15♡

Lexie and I spent the night at Meredith's house. I woke up early and continued reading The Lightning Thief and Lexie woke up pretty late.

"What time is it?" Lexie looked at her watch. "Lizzie, why didn't you wake me?" She got up and made her bed.

"You were drunk. Besides I did try to wake you. You told me to go die in a hole." I flipped to the next page.

"Ew what is that smell?" Lexie asked scrunching her nose. 

"I don't know and I don't want to find out." I tried not to vomit just from the smell.

Someone knocked on our door. "Breakfast." Meredith said.

"Oh it's breakfast." Lexie looked alarmed.

"That's breakfast?" I was even more scared now to get up.

"Come on." Lexie dragged me out.

As we walked down the stairs, Alex said hello.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Lexie asked. Oh yeah I totally forgot about that. When carotid arteries burst you tend to forget that your sister was cheated on.

"Back with her husband I'm guessing." Alex said it like it was nothing. "And I don't have a girlfriend.

"Or a conscience apparently." Lexie remarked and I silently laughed behind them.

"Yeah, but you knew that going in." Alex smirked and went inside the kitchen.

"I'm not saying we have to build it now but we have to plan it now." Derek said but I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Dude, what the hell is that?" Alex scrunched his nose too.

"Meredith cooked. She wanted to do something nice for Lexie and Lizzie." Derek said.

"You cooked for us?" Lexie asked with a smile on her face.

"It's no big deal. Just eggs and avocado and whatever cheese that was in the fridge." Meredith smiled and shrugged.

"Eggs? Oh Lexie-" I was interrupted by a pinch on my elbow. I looked at Lexie who was warning me with her eyes to shut up. I nodded my head and sat down.

"I um love avocados." Lexie took a bite of her food and I did too. Oh ew that's disgusting what is it.

"Is it okay?" Meredith asked with a worried look on her face.

"Mhm." I smiled at Meredith with my mouth closed. When Meredith turned around Lexie and I turned back to Derek and shook our heads. Derek put down his eggs and smiled at us.

Lexie finished her entire plate and I got some tissue to put half my meal in. I threw it in the bathroom when Meredith turned around and brushed my teeth twice to get the taste out.

Meredith drove us all to work and Lexie rushed out of the car to find some epinephrine. 

"Is she okay?" Meredith asked.

"Oh, yeah she just has to pee really badly." I'm so convincing.

"Oh, well okay." Meredith parked the car and I changed really quickly and followed Lexie as she looked for epinephrine. 

"Dr. Bailey?" Lexie asked, scratching her stomach.

"Whatever it is, I don't have time." Dr. Bailey kept her eyes on her laptop.

"I think I need some epinephrine." She started scratching her arm too.

Dr. Bailey got a call and Lexie asked again. "Uh, the cart's around the corner." Lexie and I rushed to the cart and started looking.