Chapter Ten

"Um-Alex-I- What are you doing?" He smirked as he pushed himself up and down doing crunches. But she was sitting on his hips, innocent. Completely confused. 

"Working out," He said going back down and continued with his workout, "Uh-I know. But I-I don't think people do it like this-mm!" Alex felt himself get hard the moment she let out a soft moan feeling him between her legs. She felt her stomach turn upside down as she tried to move but he suddenly grabbed her waist pulling her body down hard. 

"Don't move" He said so sternly, his eyes over her lips as she softly took them between her teeth, holding herself every time he came up and felt something hard press in her. She felt so nervous. Alex was very strict sometimes. It made her scared but in a good way. She felt so dirty whenever the butterflies in her stomach fluttered as he said such things. 

"Mmm-" she stopped herself from making any further noises as she felt her panties get wet, "No noises baby," He said. The sudden frown made its way over her face. She looked away pouting, "It-Its making me feel weird" she mutter and he stopped. The sinister smirk over his lips causing her to get shivers down her spine. 

"Oh? Really? Tsk Tsk, such a bad girl. All I asked you to do was help me work out" His words cause her to shake her head in denial as he grabbed her waist and got her off him standing up. She looks up at him as he brought his hands to her chin. "You look so good like that" She couldn't understand. 

"What do you mean-" He suddenly bends down picking her up and tossing her lightly on his bed within seconds making a soft sound of shock come out of her little mouth. 

"Alex-" He pressed himself over her lightly as his hands brought hers above her head pinning her body down. Sparks flew from her stomach to down between her legs as she tried her best to hold herself from moaning. He pressed over those small hands causing her back to arch up. Her chest pressed against his as the tension of his gaze in her eyes made her nervous causing her to look away shyly.

"These are mine" The sudden feeling of his hand over her boobs caused a loud moan to leave her lips, He smirked squeezing one of them. "Hands up here, Understand?" she nodded, her cheeks red like cherry, her heart pounding loudly as her legs pressed together at that erotic feeling she got. 

"Yes? Yes, what?" He asked leaned in, pressing his lips on her cheeks, taking them down to her neck, She couldn't think. It was all like a fog. The sudden feeling of a rough kiss upon her neck made her pull her hands down and press them over his head arching back. She whined as he pulled away, His face angry. 

He didn't have to say it again as she obediently pulled her hands above her head biting her lip and trying hard in vain to stop that feeling of pleasure which froze her body and thinking, "Yes what Primrose?" 

"Yes Sir" her soft innocent voice reached his ears and he was ecstatic. She was his when she was with him. She belonged to him when she was with him. "Lemme feel you?" He said pushing his hand under her shirt and looking at her, waiting for a reply as she looked into his brown eyes. 

"Hm?", "U-Uh huh" He didn't move his hand. Her voice was shaky, her body almost trembling. 

"I can't touch you if you feel like I am forcing you, baby. Do you want me to touch you?" She almost whined as he pushed his hands away causing her to pull her hands down and hold his hand. 

"I-I" She struggled. He smiled at her shyness. She was so nervous. "I am- embarrassed" He frowns. "Embarrassed? Of what?" She felt his body lean in and kiss her cheek once. 

"OF-Of me being naked. I-I have never shown anyone-" 

"Well good! I don't think we would be pleased about any asshole seeing you like this. Ever. You are beautiful. Don't be a scared babe. I have planned on spoiling you, all of you" She moaned at the sudden kiss over her neck as he pushed her hands up her head and pulled her shirt over, and threw it across the room. 

"So fucking gorgeous" He groaned cupping her breasts and squeezing them tight. They were soft, squishy, He couldn't stop himself from playing with her. Her moans gave him pleasure. Every time he flicked his tongue over those hard pink nipples she jumped. 

"Alex!" She whimpered as he pressed his lips on her and kissed her roughly. His fingers wrap around her neck as she couldn't keep up with his kiss, his tongues softly entering her mouth and tasting her, Suddenly he pulled away and chuckle. 

"Why do you taste like oranges baby?" She was confused till she remembered something. 

"Oh-I had an orange before coming into your room" He chuckled again. She saw his eyes look down at her chest. She almost pulled her hands down to cover herself when he pushed them back again. 

"What did I say about your hands? " He said looking at her once before playing with her bra, "I would love to punish you," He said pushing his hands under her back and suddenly she felt her bra come lose

"mm-Alex...no" She whispered, "No?" He repeats staring at her red face as she desperately tried to hide it from him but failed. He took it off pushing her hands over his neck. 

"So pink" She whined pulling his hair as he leaned in kissing her breasts and she suddenly felt him pull her skin making her suck in a deep breath and close her eyes at the sudden pleasure. He pinched her nipple sucking the other as she moaned, begging him to stop but loving it at the same time. 

"Ah! No...stop! not there!" A slap echoed in her ears as her butt received a small spank. 

"No noise, Be quiet or I'll spank the fuck outta you" She pouts causing a glint of turn on inside him. He wanted to fuck her, really bad.

"I want to fuck you, Really bad, Spank you and bite you while I tie you up with my ropes. I wonder if you can take it" She sucked in air and shivered. 

"I-I" She whispered. "You don't have to. I just never wanna stop playing with these" She moaned as he squeezed her boobs sucking near her nipple. He made a pop sound purposefully making her stared at that red stain near her nipple. 

His stare made her feel too shy as she covered her face with her hands and he laughed. 

"Wanna take a nap?" She immediately nodded. "Alex-what are doin-"She paused as he started undoing her jeans and pulled them off her. Hooking his fingers under her panties and pulling them off. She pressed her legs together hiding as he stood up taking his jeans off and grabbing the blanket. 

"Much better like this, no?" He asked pulling her towards him with her back to him as his hand rested over her breasts, occasionally squeezing them making her squeak. 

"I have to help Kaden make dinner tonight" She whispered. 

"No mentioning those fuckers names when I am with you. Understand?" He stated softly wrapping his hand around her neck which was over her chest a minute ago. 

"Y-yes" He hummed in question as she stared at his large hand which cupped her breast in his palm, he loved how big they were. "Yes Sir" She whispered closing her eyes and sleeping comfortably.

Hi, Thanks for reading. 

Bye.