Chapter Thirty.

"I am sitting here laughing my ass out at his bowling game."

"Seriously man? It was my first time!" Kevin stressed as Max laughed.

"Haven't felt second-hand embarrassed since we met those high schoolers asking for weed," Max stated which caught Rex's ear and he chuckled with eyes still focused on the game ahead.

"You ever played bowling kid?" Kevin asked me as I sat on the couch with a beer bottle in my hand.

"Nope. Never. I want to though."

Kevin nodded, "Cool, we'll go when you guys are free."

I smile taking a sip of the beer and watching them play. The sudden cold glass pressed against my neck had me gasp softly. I looked up to Alex who winked as he passed me a glass with something in it.

I grab it, now with one hand holding a beer bottle and the other the glass of possible coke?.

Alex plopped his heavy body down beside me and snatched my beer bottle taking the last few sips in one and finishing it.

I take a sip of the coke and suddenly feel weird after taste. My eyebrows furrow and my face scrunched up in confusion as Alex chuckled soft ruffling my hair.

"It whiskey. You like it?"

I take another sip and think. It was okay, it wasn't bad. But I was pretty sure drinking it without the coke would taste horrible.

"It's okayish. I like it"

He showed me a cheeky smile before grabbing another glass and pouring himself some then sitting next to me. His one hand rests behind my head when he leaned back for comfort.

Theo was busy watching them play and having his own drink.

"Fuck! I was almost there." Kevin shouts as he lost and leaned back on the couch gulping down his liquor.

Rex and Max share and look before giving each other the smirk of victory and closing up the game before putting on some sports.

"What we gonna do about the...new items in the market ?" Max asked after some time of silence.

"Don't do anything right now. It's the season, and you'll get in trouble. Get in touch with Liam after a month." Theo said in a soft tone and I felt myself get dizzy, but I knew if I said something Alex will take me back to my room to sleep. And I was having a good time. So I choose against it.

"Then the customers keep asking-"

"You'll have more after the market is empty."

Kevin nodded before they poured themselves some more drinks.

I was so engrossed staring at the football game that I didn't realize Alex get up. I saw him walking toward Kevin and Rex but I didn't move my eyes. I didn't realize taking the last sip of that drink and keeping it down and leaning back. Theo walked right in front of me and stood right there. His thumb rubbed against my lower lip and his fingers pulled my head up. I frown and he chuckled sitting next to me and picking me up with absolutely no effort to settle me on his lap.

"What," I asked and he shook his head.

"What are you drinking?" I asked watching him drink.

"The same thing you were drinking." I stared at the glass of orange-like liquid and then into his eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat and weird things in my stomach as I avoid his gaze and look down.

"Then-Then why is it orange"

I heard his soft chuckle.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I soft ask as he pushed some strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Because it's neat"

My head tilted to the right in question as I frown at him.

"Wanna try?"

I didn't think before nodding. I took a sip and regret immediately causing my face to scrunch up and Theo chuckled in a low voice. His lips pressed against my head as he took the glass from my hand.

"Don't like it ?" His voice was so rough, that I could feel his breath on my ears. I felt my neck and ears warm up. Suddenly my body felt hyperactive, I couldn't explain how different I felt. It was like a blur but in a good way. Every touch of his sent sparks in my tummy.

"It's meh"

I heard the guys chuckle beside us.

"I think she's tipsy"

I heard Rex's voice followed by Theo.

"Ya, she is fine for now. You wanna have pizza ?"

I smile nodding but didn't move. Theo kissed my cheek and I gasp as he picked me up and set me down beside him before standing up and walking somewhere.

The pizza was so good, I was busy watching the football game and chewing on the delicious pizza while the guys talked about things I could not understand. But I heard the doorbell. Thinking it was Kaden and that everyone else was busy I stood up walked out to the hallway and was about the grab the door knob but a hand wrapped around my waist and pushed me back into a chest.

I turn my head back and tilt up, the warm body behind me towered over my head as he picked me up in his arms causing me to give a soft squeak. 

"Why can't I answer the door, Alex?" 

"You are too drunk for that kitten" 

I giggle at his serious voice and lift my hand to pinch his cheek as he carried me toward the stairs. 

"Who is it-" 

I heard Rex question, Theo, as they both walked towards the door, my hands wrapped around Alex's neck as I look behind him. They both looked at each other before Theo turned to open the door. Before I could see the person, Alex had already carried me to the first floor. 

I gasp as he laid me on his bed. I couldn't think just enjoy his hands running up my thighs as he kissed my stomach and take my pants off, then my panties. 

"Alex-" 

"Sh" 

That was enough to shut me up as he ripped the shirt off me and threw it across the room leaning in and kissing my neck. I let myself go and relax running my hands through his hair and loving the warmness. The sudden tickles along my jaw made me giggle and try to move away from his face. 

"It tickles" My words were all over the place as I continued laughing. I saw Alex's hair all messed up as he kissed my neck and laughed. 

"Your hair is all messed up!" 

I felt a sudden feeling fall from my chest to my legs as he wrapped his hand around my waist. The blurry but clear vision somehow made it feel like a dream. A dream that I enjoyed. I felt like I was controlling myself but somehow, my actions were driven by my unconscious mind. 

"Funny, is it?" I heard him say before I was suddenly flipped around, my rare pulled back and a loud spank echoed through the room. I gasp close my eyes and let my head fall on my pillow. It stung badly and it felt like my bum was on fire. 

"Liked it?" 

"No....yes sir." 

********

Who's POV would you like to read next? 

********

chapter not edited