Chapter Eighteen

I bite my lip trying to hide my face when he stood up gaining my attention. His hand pulling the cabinet under his bed and throwing a blanket near me. I didn't move. My legs were numb I could only watch that greek god make his way in his bathroom and get a towel. Pulling my panties entirely off my legs and throwing them on the ground.

He unclipped my bra pushing me on my back and taking it off. I look at his chest, blushing at my exposed body as he softly pressed the towel between my legs earning a gasp from me.

I was sore, feeling it dab on me before he threw it on the ground and he covered me with his soft, very soft blanket. I only watched him, never speaking a word as he turned on the TV and threw the remote near me.

"Whatever you wanna watch" He muttered suddenly getting under the cover and putting his head on my chest, His hands on either side of me, caging me. As my legs brushed against him, I lifted mine to rest on his which seemed to get near my inner thighs. It aroused me even more. 

The involuntary arch my back did as he let his lips wander on my boobs made him bite me.

I could only lace my fingers through his hair as he continued his assault on my soft boobs, grabbing them, squeezing them. Biting my skin and leaving marks as he pushed the remote in my hands and asked me to search for a movie.

I couldn't focus. All I could do was press a button at a time before he sucked on my skin making me dig my fingers in his hair and moan.

"Didn't I give you a work Rosa?"

"Y-Yes-" I answer softly searching for a movie on Netflix when he suddenly pulled himself up and roughly kissed my neck, right where I felt the most pleasure. The remote fell off my hands and on the bed as I pressed my hands on his large buff shoulders. Trying my best to hold my moans down and not move.

But It tickled and felt ecstatic all at the same time. The sudden pinch on my neck made me whimper as he pulled away going back to laying his head on my chest.

"Tsk Tsk. You didn't do what I told you." I whine.

"How-" I stopped myself from moaning any further as his thigh pushed up and pressed near my core.

"How am I suppose to do anything when- you do that" I stutter lightly.

"Is that so?" I nodded biting my finger, Loving the way my boobs pressed together earning his attention to them.

I like it, I like him giving them attention like that. I liked it when they were kissed, or touched. I felt a funny feeling in me. Making me do it more. Press them near his face as he stares at me with a scary look.

"Did I give you permission to tease me?" I shook my head, my finger still between my teeth as I fidget around. Only to be given a rough bite on my nipple making me whimper out loud.

"That hurt," I said pushing my hand in his hair, softly massaging it.

"Ya? It should" He whispered laying his head back on me, I pout brushing my fingers through his hair. Soon I fell asleep watching the random movie playing on TV. 

"Hey, thought she was with you. Wanna go out for dinner? She'll like it", the soft movement under me made me whine as I was very comfortable. My blanket was pulled over my head covering me from the light that came in through the door. I heard a faint yes before the door closing

I didn't remember if it was me who turned the TV off, but when I woke up. I felt myself on a hard chest. 

A voice left my mouth as I tried to move but my legs felt sore. 

"Hey, Awake?" I rubbed the tears off my eyes after yawning and nodded. His hand rubbed my hair as I sat up slightly, still naked on him. 

"We thought we should go out for dinner"  I smiled nodding. It was exciting the minute I heard we would go out, I had been out for lunch but never for dinner. But with them everything was different. With them it was fun. 

"Get ready, we leave in an hour" I sit up only for the blanket to fall off, I squeal pulling it to cover my chest as he laughed. 

His laugh was something out of a movie.

I stare at him, his perfect teeth, his full cheeks. His sharp jawline. I notice the trace of stretch marks on his shoulders which surprised me. His laugh is now long gone as he stares at me, his finger lightly rubbing on my cheeks.

"What is it?" He asked. 

"You have stretch marks?" I asked putting my finger over the one mark which wasn't covered in the black ink. He glanced at my hand and hummed. 

"Everyone gets it if they gain muscle, skin stretches." He pushed his hair back leaning on the bedframe. His hand lightly taking some strands of my hair and staring at them. 

"I was very fat, Till I started working out" I rose my eyebrows in shock. 

"You seem like you work out every day" He nodded. "I go to the gym at night, mornings on weekends. My gym instructor was my best friend from school. So It was easier for me to go there at night and workout till past midnight" 

He spoke more, I liked it, I wanted to know more but I held my questions back. 

The faint white scar over his neck caught my attention. As I moved my fingers up his shoulders and touched them. 

"If you do that -" I snapped my eyes up as he spoke but he stopped. "What happened here?" I ask. His hand grabbed mine, his lips suddenly kissing my fingers. My legs pushed against each other. 

"Nothing serious, I was a toddler. Must've gotten hurt somehow" I giggle.

"You should get ready, I can't have you sitting here any longer" That hurt. 

"Why?" I whispered dropping my gaze in a frown. "Because I wanna take you right here, keep you in my arms all night," He said. My stomach flipped. He seemed so rough and rude when you looked at him. But his voice, his words, and his gestures were the softest. 

"Forgive me if I startle you at night by sleeping next to you-"

"NO!" I almost yelled at him. My hands-on his lap as I moved forward to state my words sternly. Too quick to realize I was all bare, the blanket fell leaving my chest open. 

His eyes go wide as he looked at me. "I-I mean, I liked it. I-I feel happy and cozy" He smiled. 

"I don't think I would stop holding you then" My teeth nibbled on my lips as he kissed my neck once before standing up. His joggers were past his hips a little. Making me feel all shy and jittery. He grabbed a long shirt walking towards me. 

"Hands up" Even though I was embarrassed by my bare body, I obeyed him. Putting my hands up loosely and he slides his shirt over my body. 

"Meet you downstairs" I nodded. Stopping at the door and looking back at him. 

"Um-Theo?" He turned back. 

"What am I suppose to wear?" He frowns. "Clothes?" I held my laugh back but I couldn't help show him my toothy smile as I look away. 

"I-I mean, should I wear something casual?" He made an 'oh' sound. 

"Wear a dress. It suits you more" That made me happier than any other compliment I ever got. 

Thank you so so much for reading and voting on this book! 

I have put my insta link up in the bio if you wanna check out my character designs in anime form of the boys. 

[They are taken from Pinterest so credits to the artist]