Chapter Twenty

I stare at the open space in awe and disbelief. I didn't know restaurants like this exist. It was a rooftop dinner. I didn't expect it to be so beautiful, they have yellow lights around the railing, medium-sized trees in between for decor, and then the open sky. I was absolutely taken back by the feeling it gave me. 

I felt kinda lucky, It seemed like a rich place where big people go. 

"Common" A hand wrapped around my waist and I look at Kaden as he smiled walking towards the table with me while the other guys walked ahead of us. 

We were taken to a table at the very end of the roof on a platform. It was a different pace than the ones I saw when we entered the roof. 

"Is he here today?" Alex asked as the manager himself guided us towards the table and handed three tabs to us. Rex grabbed one going through the menu while I took everything in. 

"Oh yes sir, I will call him up right away" Alex smiled taking the tab and moving through things. 

I sat between Alex and Rex as Theo and Kaden sat in front of us. It was chilly, I didn't realize it before but sitting between two warm big men made me feel before. As my dress rode up till just above my mid-thighs I tried to adjust myself so my legs didn't feel cold but in vain. 

"Good evening, May I take your order now?" Said the waitress. 

I panicked. I didn't know what to eat. Emma always ordered for me. I gulped looking at the tab in Alex's hand as they all fluently spoke out their orders and then I was left.

"Anything else?" Alex looked at me as I bit my lip. 

"Um-",  I stare at that her in confusion. 

"How bout you try their pasta, this one is really good?" Kaden asked pointing at a dish and liked the picture so I went with it,  I simply smile at him nodding at the idea. 

"Do you like salad or would you prefer an appetizer like mine?" He asked again. 

"A Caesar Salad please" I softly mutter to Kaden and he nodded looking up to her and ordering for me. I let out a sigh feeling better that I didn't have to order for myself. 

"Thank you," I said as Kaden finished ordering for me. He smiled. "Of course Rosie," He said. 

"Hey man," We heard and another guy came towards us, His presence was very dominating like Theo. He had cool brown hair, a simple shirt with a jacket. I didn't miss the tattoos over each of his fingers. Theo smirked leaning back on his chair. "How are you doing?- Oh a new person" He said looking at me. 

"Ya, That's Primrose. She lives with us" They nodded sitting on an extra chair the manager brought for him. 

"He is the owner of this restaurant, My old friend Max" Theo explained I smiled looking at him. "N-Nice to meet you," I said as he gave me a nod before talking with Theo and Alex. 

"Well, I gotta get going, Talk before leaving," He said looking at Theo and nodding at Alex. "Bye," He said to us as Alex smiled waving. "Bye-bye Honey " He suddenly turned around glaring at might I say a very cute smiling Alex. 

"You get that out your mouth or I'll kill you" Alex just chuckled as that guy walked away faster. 

"That's what his crush calls him" Alex explained looking at me and I burst out laughing with Kaden. 

I laugh as Kaden made a joke about random things. Our drinks came in first, they were having hardcore liquor so I got myself a cocktail with low alcohol. The drink still made me feel warm inside after four sips. I zoned out staring at their talks. I really like laughing with them.