Chapter Eleven

She woke up with a heavy head and feeling something fluffy tickle her neck. It was soft, blond hair tickling her neck, as she ran her hands across the hair he groans. 

"Mmm-Alex. Your hand" She moaned making him do it even more. "Ouch! You made it all sore" She whispered as he kept squeezing and playing with her breasts. "Well, they are fuking amazing. And they jiggle" She felt a hot air puff out over her head in pure shyness as she tried to hide her face from his words. He chuckled at her funny face. 

"I like it" She giggles as he tickled her waist once before putting his head over her boobs again. 

"What time is it?" He spoke. His soft lips still over her chest making her hold herself back from making any noises, "Uh-Its-" She looked at the front wall. "Oh, It's seven in the evening" He hummed running his hand through his hair getting up. He stopped and stared at her chest making her softcover herself while pouting. 

"What" She dragged her words softly but he only smirked. 

"Nothin" He replied. But as she sat up with the sheet still half-covering her, she noticed the huge reddish-brown bruise over her left breast near her nipple making her gasp and stare at it. 

It was a hickey, a very visible hickey. 

"Oh my! Alex!" She whispers yelled while he buttoned up his pants and walked towards her leaned right near her face. "What? don't like it? Good luck getting rid of it then baby" She huffs as he winked grabbing his shirt and her bra from the ground and tossing it on her lap. 

"Wear that" She frowned, "But-" Before she could reply his one stare shut her up and obey him. She puts the shirt on before wearing her jeans and washing her face in his bathroom. 

He was already out of the room when she walked out wiping her wet face. She pulled her hair up and tied it in a messy bun, thanking her length because it didn't need any hair ties. She walked down the stairs but Kaden wasn't home yet. Not wanting to make him work right after he got back she decided to make a simple and fast dinner. 

Her eyes were focused on cutting some cherry tomatoes for a quick salad when she suddenly felt her legs shut close with bubbles in her stomach as two hands wrapped themselves around her waist, a light stubble brushing against her neck tickling her. 

"I am so sorry you have to make it all yourself. Can I help you in anything else?"

"N-No. I am all most done-", "Hmm" His voice rung in her ears as he tightened his arms around her as he softly ran his lips down from her neck to her shoulder peppering light kisses. 

"Kaden-I-I can't move" She softly whispered but he didn't listen. "Ya, but I haven't seen you all day" She couldn't stop herself from wanting those light kisses more. The sudden sniff he did made her jump and look at him. 

"Why the fuck do I smell cologne on you? Especially the one Alex uses" She gulped as he suddenly turned her around pushing her at the counter and looking at her, "And you are wearing his shirt"She blinks in fear as he clenched his jaw. 

"I was-"She paused. She didn't wanna lie. She was sacred he would get even angrier. He suddenly throws his head back and lets your a heavy breath.

"I am just really annoyed at him. It's not your fault. I am sorry I made you frown. I'll make it up to you tomorrow ya?" she gave him a soft sad expression making him smile as he pats her head. 

"You're adorable. I'll be back" She nodded and watched him walk out the kitchen. 

She was setting the table with Kaden as Alex brought them some drinks. "Will you drink some beer baby?" She looked at the cans and just kept thinking whether she should. 

"You can try this one if you wanna, It's bitter thou." She nodded giving it a little chuckle. 

"She can't have that. She'll just throw up" Alex rolled his eyes at Rex's comment and he suddenly started angry gaze back at Alex. "She can if she wants, she won't if she doesn't wanna. Why do you care?" Kaden said sitting on the chair as Rex went back to his phone. "Ya, jackass. Shut the fuck up maybe?" Rex was about to clap back at Alex when a hand over his shoulder stopped him He looked up at Rose placing nachos and salsa beside him.

"I head you like these a lot?" He rose his eyebrow staring at her. 

"Did you make it like, just now?" She shook her head grabbing some water. "No-I saw it in the store and bought it. I made salsa yesterday" 

Rex looked at the plate but didn't say anything, She expected at least a thankyou. But she knew he was very closed off. So she didn't bother saying anything further. As the doorbell rung, Kaden stood up walking out of the living room. 

"What happen?" they heard him ask as Theo walked into the living room and tossed his blazer on a random chair. 

"Just stressed," He said washing his hands in the sink and grabbing a can of beer taking a sip as everyone started eating. "I need your car," Kaden asked. Theo tossed him his keys before chugging his beer down. 

Primrose didn't say much as they talked about things she hardly understood. She just focused on that random action movie playing on the TV. Alex opened a new can set it in front of her and wink. 

She took a sip, it wasn't anything completely new. "It just tastes like bitter apple juice with too much soda" Kaden and Alex burst out laughing as Rex tried his best to hide a smile. 

"You never had a beer?"Theo asked as she bites her lips. "Only once or twice. This one is more bitter"

Kaden did the dishes that night, leaving Rose to just clear the table and go to sleep. 

"Good night baby" Alex whispered softly pinching her butt making her jump slightly. He chuckled biting her ear and leaving her. Rex was busy playing while Thoe talked with Kaden. 

"You need anything else, Kaden?" She asked settling the jar of water down. They both looked at her and Kaden shook his head. 

"Nope Rosie. You can go sleep alright?" She smiled nodding. 

She noticed Theo's hand, her eyes immediately seeing red on his arm as it was hidden by his sleeve. She frowned walking into her bedroom. It was midnight when she sat up and left a sigh grabbing a small box filled with some bandages and first aid. 

She was about to open her door and step out when suddenly the door opened. Her face coming straight in front of was a bare muscular chest with a beautiful tattooed left arm. Her eyes falling right over a scar over his torso.

On the other hand,  A shocked face stared down at the small figure under him with her red hair tied loosely on one side. 

"I-I-" His eyes narrowed at her. His hand closing her door and locking it as she gulped. 

"Where were you going at this time ?" He asked putting his hands in the pockets of his joggers as he took a step near her with a confused and angry face. 

"I-I" She wondered why she stammered so bad in front of him. 

Oh yes, he was always the scary one. He never made any moved to scare her. But he was just the type who carried an unusual aura with him. 

"Where were you going ?" He asked again putting her on the spot as she slapped herself for staring at his chest any further.