Chapter Twenty Six

A light breeze touched her skin and she shivered before closing her windows and giving a sigh. The sudden warm fingers brushing across her waist startled Rose as she gasps turning to find Theo right behind her.

"Theo"

"Hm?" He hummed pushing his head on her shoulder and his lips pressed on her neck giving Rose a rush of heat down to between her legs.

"Y-You seemed busy this week. I-I didn't see you for dinner" she tried to hold a weak conversation, worried that he might have exhausted himself, stuttering as her heart beats fast. 

The only time Rose had seen him that week was in the morning leaving for work or his hands around her body late at night when she was half asleep. This evening, on a Saturday he was back early.

"Work baby"

That word made her feel aroused in no time. He pressed himself on her back as she gulped letting him run his fingers on her skin. Occasionally he kissed her ears, licking her and teasing her as she tried her best to stand still.

"Theo!" She yelled as he bites her ear pulling down her slip and grabbing her breasts. His hands squeezed her soft buds and let them run down to her waist and she trembled as his fingers ran across her bare stomach. Her skin was soft, his finger couldn't stop but wrap around her and waist tighter and push her back into his front. 

"Don't stop me, Rose." 

She whimpered at the sudden pleasure that hit her like lighting as he kissed her neck taking off her clothes. She was scooped in his arms and taken to the bed. She bites her lip as he stood up, with her bare body on the bed all for him to gaze down at, her little hands covered her breasts as her cheeks turned red like a cherry. He stared at her with lust as his hand undid his button, moving down to take off his belt and then his pants. 

His eyes raked over her milk like skin, her eyes showing that glint of fear and desire, her hair spread out beside her shoulder, her neck red like her cheek with those dainty small hands covering her pink nipples, the way she covered her lips by pressing her legs together and the trying so hard not her look into his eyes. 

She saw him, he wasn't relaxed like always, he was eyeing him like his prey, a deadly glare which held a sort of anger. His hand pulled her down causing her to squeak and press her hands over his shoulder as he pushed her legs apart and laid between them taking her round breast in his mouth and biting it. Rose yelled out his name fisting her fingers in his hair and arching her back as he sucked on her skin. 

It hurt, but in a good way for her. She was confused, why was she feeling anger at him. She never felt that before, he had a face of wanting more from her. He did not stop his abuse of her soft breasts, pulling her skin and leaving hickeys all over before licking from between her chest to between her breasts, she moaned as he pinned her hands up and kissed her lips. Rose struggled to keep up, his hands wandered down to between her legs. 

His rough hands brushed against her soft hot lips and she shivered, before she could understand he pushed his finger inside leaving her with nothing but pleasure. She moaned looking away and whimpering as he pushed them in and out. 

"Theo-Theo-" 

"Quite" 

His warm gruffed voice felt against her skin and ears and she melts obeying his command. Before she could beg for more feeling herself being pulled into climax, he pulled out his fingers. Bringing them to his lips and tasting her through them. She blushed deeply, embarrassed, and bite her lip as he stared back at her eyes which were clearly begging for more. 

He pushed up her knees feeling his cock brush against her hot wet pussy, red and warm. She couldn't stop herself but covered her mouth as he teased her, brushing his wet cock over her countless times and waiting for her reaction. 

"Theo-Ah!" 

She felt him inside and moaned out loud, digging her fingers in his biceps as he pushed inside. He didn't stop, his thrusts got deeper. Every time he pulled out and pushed in, she felt her body hit with pleasure and ecstasy. He grabbed her breasts squeezing them roughly and soon his hand wrapped lightly around her neck, pushing her face up and her eyes to meet his. 

She wanted his kiss, but she knew she couldn't have it, there was an unspoken rule between them now, he wasn't giving in. But she had to obey. Arching her head up more and asking for his lips, he only stared back at her while he fucked her roughly with one hand round her neck and the other holding her knee up so her legs stayed wide open for him. 

He could see her desperation but he did not give in. 

"Please" The soft whimper from her mouth showed that's she surrendered to him and begged for his kiss. But there was more he wanted. He wasn't satisfied nor would he give in just yet. She moaned and whimpered feeling herself coming to an end, his eyes filled her with pleasure as he stared at her with lust.  

"Please?" She asked again with a stutter, and suddenly she knew what to say. 

Theo was a dominant man, he was not the type to give in without a fight, she knew he wanted her to give in and be his for that moment, so she brought her hands up to his shoulders, tracing one down to his chest. 

"Please, Sir?" 

With those two words, Theo pinned her hands up against slamming in her deeper and kissing her lips deeply. His tongue brushed against her upper lip as she moaned into it before both their tongues coil. She shifted, tried to keep up but couldn't when he caught her lower lip between his teeth and gave it a bite, pulling it softly before pulling away completely. 

His body sat up, with his hand holding her waist, he fucked her till she whimpered, shuddering and moaning out his name again as he pulled out. The light sprinkle of a warm liquid sprayed across her stomach as she closed her eyes and breathed heavily. 

She felt his shuffle around and then, a wet cloth ran across her stomach. She opened her eyes, biting her lips are that greek god who was cleaning her up before pulling the sheet down and getting in bed next to her. He kept his hand behind his head and laid back looking at the celeing. 

Rose gulped as he covered her with the blanket with his one hand. 

"Are-Are you angry with me?" 

"Yes" 

She didn't expect that answer, but she could tell why. She felt different, now that there were two men in the house she had slept with, she felt like they were her everything. Rose never understood the concept of relationships. She had seen one, which had gone horribly wrong and then it was Emma, who married her husband for love and she got nothing but loneliness in return. Rose did not care about having a man, but they had aroused a new feeling inside her. She wanted to belong with them. Rose knew it was not something everyone understood, but they did. She was a part of their life now, and now she had given herself up to them. Because she liked it, she liked being under control but having the right to stop whenever she wanted. 

Placing her hand over Theo's chest and resting her body over his, she gulped in fear thinking if he was far to angry than she thought, but she placed a kiss on his lips. 

"How can I make your anger go away then?" 

His eyes traveled to her body, his fingers ran down her back and came up again. 

"You weren't the reason for my anger" 

"Then who?" She dared to ask. 

"It was because Alex had you before me." 

She gulped looking down, unable to frame a response till he spoke up again. 

"But you don't have to worry about our little fights baby. As long you behave"

She smirked before blushing and turning away but she was forcefully pushed back in his arm and a slap on her butt echoed through the room. 

Chapter not edited