The meeting and a brother at heart

Nezu was pacing back and forth as he thought about the League. They attacked once ,and it being the most successful one on UA, but never again appeared. They come back to take Izuku. He fears what they could do to her and the worst is what they would use her for. They were villians and she was a vulnerable young women who couldn't defend herself. They could do what ever they liked.

He heard a nock on the door and they were let in. Teachers and heroes looked at Nezu as he seemed very troubled.

All Might looked at him with worry "are you alright, sir?"

"The League of Villains have returned" this shocked everyone and now they defensive "and their target was you and Midoryia"

"What!?" Earserhead was clearly angry as he believed she wasn't responsible for what she was blamed for.

"You heard me correct and I don't know why they took her. She is a defenceless woman who would have been a easy target. Who knows what they would do to her?" He said with a bit of a frown.

"You think they are using her as a toy?" Present Mic suggested which angered All Might and Aizawa.

"No" Nezu started his theory"I believe they have taken her in for a new member. They plan on using her, as she was incredibly smart child and if I remember she already had detailed ways to beat most heroes. They will break her and make her into a villian" he finished and they all were shocked.

All Might grinded his teeth together "they will turn her against her dreams."

"She is already down that path" Aizawa told them "how do we know what those two had told is about her was real? There is no concrete proof of it" he kept to himself and they all knew Izuku was his favourite student.

Nezu sighed "I know but there was nothing we could of done. I just hope then that our suspicions on that man being part of the League is not true" he remembered the man who took Nana's life and just hoped he wasn't still alive.

Midnight had then thought of something "doesn't it seem strange how after she was sent to jail that Ochako Uruaka and Shoto Todoroki have been closer?"

"Now you mention it they seemed to be all over eachother as she left" Mic said while everyone thought of it. One person in the room was Endeavour who actually, secretly, liked Izuku. She was a peace keeper for the family and motivated his on to train more. He was more furious then anyone in that room as he truly saw her as his future daughter in law. She even started to make him see his ways as wrong and make him step in the right path. He ate last tries to be a dad for his children now.

Endeavour walked out of the room while many were looking shocked.

Aizawa then asked "where are you going?"

"To get the truth" and with that Endeavour left to the dorms.

At class 1-A dorms (they have them because of USJ):

The door opened and out came Endeavour who looked around and spotted his son and that bubble cheeks sitting next to eachother that actually pissed him off.

Endeavour then shouted "Shoto!"

Everyone stopped and looked at the number two hero.

Shoto looked annoyed "what do you want?"

"The truth of Izuku and don't give me lies boy. I know her better then most think and if I even hear a lie then I am making sure the past training is what you will wish for" his flames burned more then ever.

"I told everyone, that she gave information to the League about the USJ and brainwashed me into loving her" he told him but they all saw such a burning hatred on the face of the hero.