alternative and quirks

Yoichi looked at his brother suspiciously but went up to him and Izuku. He made sure he analyzed his brother for any hint of doing anything wrong and yet he didn't.

"Nii-san" Yoichi spoke gaining the attention of Hisashi "what is the alternative?"

"Simple. I train her to get used to her quirk and in return she can do whatever she wants. I won't stop her and she able to do what she likes" he simply said while Yoichi thought that the person infront of him was not his brother but a imposter but deep down he knew that it was his brother.

"Dad what is my quirk?" She asked and the same thing that went in everyone's head was this question.

"A even more powerful version of All For One" this shocked the One For All users who couldn't believe what they heard "unlike mine, you have the power for a area affect meaning you could take all quirks in your area. This was something I didn't want you to live with in your young years so I took it" he finished while Izuku had stars in her eyes.

"Your telling me that you can steal quirks!?" She had excitement in her voice and then she started to mumble all the possibilities of the quirk could be used for hero work and Yoichi face palmed.

"She picked that up from you" he said to his brother in disbelief who chuckled nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"You know I can't help it" he responded while Yoichi rolled his eyes but smiled.

"hey kid stop! It's annoying!" Daigoro shouted out and she blushed embarrassed.

Izuku nervously laughed and said sorry but then had a serious question.

"How are all you here?" She asked and Hikage responded.

"We didn't like what happened to you and so we let our quirks stay with you and that means even the passing down one. Meaning the next time Toshinori gives the quirk then it will be left as a stock pilling quirk" he answered then went back to being silent.

"So what is all your quirks then?" She asked and they all went over it but she realized that All Might was there but a flame meaning he was alive and two figures didn't want to talk so she allowed it.

"Seeing I am the first I will tell you. Mine is the quirk that allows it to be passed down by DNA" Yoichi told her and she nodded.

"Wait dad, does my All For One has any more bits to it?" She asked her dad who though about and answered.

"You can copy quirks as well and a perfect copy as well as permanent unlike normal coping quirks" he told her and she thought how cool hers was but nearly fell over again because of how excited she was.

"Well I am the fourth and those two won't say a dicky bird. My quirk is Danger Sense, I can sense any danger around me at all times" Hikage told his quirk.

"Mine is Black Whip. I create black tentacle like things and use them for fighting and swing around" Daigoro said about his quirk and seemed pretty proud of it.

"My quirk is called Smoke Screen. It allows me to cover a wide area in smoke and is useful for stealth" En told his quirk while demonstrating it to her.

"And it's my turn! My quirk is Float! It allows me to fly and thats it" Nana shouted with excitement in her voice.

"Interesting" Hisashi said while looking at everyone "it would appear that Izuku's quirk is able to take all of yours so your body should be better in the morning and should be able to move. I will have to talk to inko" he said to himself while they heard him.

"Inko!?" Nana shouted surprised "why are you talking about my niece?"

"Mums your niece!?" Izuku shouted in shock.