reunion and choice

🚨🚨(!!!! Huge manga spoilers!!!!)🚨🚨

"who is Shizune?" Tomura asked his master while the death like arua stopped.

"Shizune was going to be Izuku's name but never did" he simply replied shocking Izuku who remembered a time were her mum talked about her middle name. Izuku Shizune Midoryia was her full name. She held the name of her grandmother from her fathers side even though she never met him.

Izuku looked up but felt a sense of familiarity with him but couldn't put her finger on it.

"Do you remember me, Shi?" he asked Izuku who didn't know anything about him.

"N-no. I I d-don't know any-anything a-about yo-you" she stuttered out obviously scared.

"Do not be afraid of me, Shi. There is no need and no one will do anything to you as if they did then I would have their heads"  he threatened everyone in the room and they felt a cold shiver go down their spines which they took.

"W-why d-do yo-you care?" She asked terrified of what his reaction will be.

"Why would I care?" He repeated the question "that's stupid. Why wouldn't a father protect his daughter" he gave his answer and this shocked everyone in the room.

"Sensai has a daughter!!?" Tomura screamed out.

Dabi had a simple thought 'shouldn't try to fuck her any time soon'

"Dad?" She asked with tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Yes Shi or would you like Izuku? I am sorry I wasn't there my little girl but you can guess why I wasn't" he told her as he walked forward. He thought she would be scared or something but she ran out of Dabi's arms and hugged him while tears fell from her eyes.

He hugged back as he felt his shirt got wet from her tears.

"Dad" she said simply through her cries and he stroked her hair.

"I guess Izuku then. You have grown up so fast and yet so young. I though I might of had to knock out Dabi over there" he gave a light chuckle as his voice was now softer and kind, a one eighty of the man he was a usually.

Hisashi didn't even notice that this side of him came out. It hadn't since the time were he and Inko lived with each other and when Izuku was born.

"Sensai can be kind?" Tomura asked Kurogiri who just shrugged his shoulder.

"I quess she has a special place in his heart?" He responded while also confused beyond hell.

"Dad you don't have to hide. Mum really misses you" Izuku told him while her voice was muffled in his shirt.

Hisashi sighed "I understand Izuku but I can not so simply try to rejoin society to be with you and your mother." He then could feel his shirt being clenched even harder "I am guessing One For All was taken from you?"

"You know of it?" She asked in disbelief.

"I help, no I created it with my quirk" he simply told her and she then started to mumble what his quirk could be while Hisashi let out a chuckle.

This was not his usual villianous chuckle but a kind, farthly chuckle. Something Tomura thought was impossible and yet his daughter was able to draw it out with her simply doing something.

"It's weird how that passes down generations" he then put his hands on his helmet as he let it off his face.

Instead of the potato head Tomura and Kurogiri were expecting, it was a young man with short white hair.