Panties

I brought Calum to a cute park with an ice cream shop.

There were also a few streets across with nice shops.

We went to visit them. Calum seems to love window shopping, he squishes his face on them while squealing. It's pretty cute to be honest.

I bought him this vintage bow that he wouldn't stop obsessing over.

He didn't want to let me pay, he said he'd feel bad.

I didn't listen, I didn't care. If that thing made him happy, I was definitely going to buy it.

¥¥¥

At the ice cream parlour, we both payed respectively for our ice creams.

He took chocolate pistachio. I decided on just plain chocolate coated with almost all their dressings, which made Calum giggle.

He took a few licks from it. I subtly tried to lick the same area he passed over without him noticing.

As we finished our ice creams, Calum made his way to the trash bin to throw out his napkin.

I followed close behind.

Being the clumsy person he was, he just had to drop the napkin.

As he bent down, he flashed me his panties. He sure as hell wasn't wearing any shorts under that dress.

His panties were the same colour as my hair.

Thankfully, I was behind him, so nobody else could see them.

If anybody did, I think I'd blind them. Because it sure was a sight.

I never got as hard as when Calum accidentally showed me his lilac lace panties.