Cigarette daydreams

I was sent to buy feminine hygiene stuff for my mother today. As I depressingly made my way to the bus stop that goes to the mall, I saw him.

Calum. He was a surprising sight today.

Dressed in a cheerleader outfit, but I wasn't, since he doesn't do any cheer leading, only when he watches the Bring it on movies.

He was sitting on the bus stop bench, reading another of his girly mangas, and smoking. When did he start smoking?!

"Calum?" I asked nervously.

His head snapped to my side, his eyes widening. "Shit-Oh hi Mikey!" He answered with an anxious smile.

I sit down on the bench beside him. "When did you start smoking, sweetie?"

"Just now, I found a box in Mali's room so I tried it." He sheepishly answered with a shrug.

"It's your choice, you know, but it's still not good for you." I said as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Whatever, dad." He answered sassily, inhaling more if his cigarette.

"Am I not your daddy?"

He choked so hard on his spit he became red as a tomato. Then he smacked my head and restarted reading his manga.

"Don't turn me on in public, geez Mikey." He said with a blush tinting his cheeks.

He's so adorable I can't.

¥¥¥

"So your mom sent you to buy tampons? This is hilarious, you're the red one now!" My stupid cute boyfriend said loudly as he cackled.

Calum followed me to the mall since he had nothing to do. Bless me.

"Shut up, Calum." I replied grumpily, taking the tampon box to the cashier.

I have her the money and we left, more like Calum dragged me to the other stores.

We had an eventful day; Forever 21, American Apparel, Hot Topic, Aerie, Brandy Melville, Charlotte Russe and many more that I lost count of..

At the end of the day, Calum was satisfied, I was utterly exhausted.

But all ends well, I stayed the night as his place and we cuddled all night.

But my mom was mad the next day, she needed those tampons sooner. Woops.