Victoria's Secret

Calum was busy with some friends today, so I decided it was time to change my hair colour.

And black it is. It's nice and I'm sure my boyfriend'll like it.

Having nothing else to do and slightly feeling my look, I take the city bus to the mall. I get off and walk inside, getting swept away by the air conditioning that always seems too cold.

I walk around, occasionally going in stores to check out clothes or skate boards. And just as I step out of one, there it is, it's big sign staring right back at me.

Victoria's Secret.

Now I'm really not interested, but Calum sure as hell is. Might as well go buy underwear that matches my hair colour.

I walk in, feeling very awkward with all the stares I'm getting. Some women even wink at me, ew. I nonchalantly look around at all the lingerie in display trying to find a catchy one.

I find it in the back section, the last one. I may have fought over it with some girl, but that's not important. The important thing is how cute it is and how lucky I am it's in Calum's size, god bless.

(it's the underwear featured on top. it's absolutely not from VS, but it's adorable and so Calum.)

I turn it in my hands, observing the bow design and feeling the fabric. Cuddling with Calum wearing theses will be perfect. I grab the price tag and check the price.

My eyes nearly bulge out if their sockets. I ignore the aching pain in my heart and let myself imagine Calum's expression when I give it to him. Makes it all better. I smile at the thought and see the confused glances people are giving me.

I go up to the cash register, give my article to the small brunette freckled cashier and get out my special credit card 'to use in case of emergencies as told by mom'. This is an emergency, everything that has to do with calpal is important.

The girl slides the card and gives it back, smiling." This a gift for someone special, eh?"

I nod with a small smile and grab the Victoria's Secret bag she hands me with the panty inside. "Goodbye!" She says and I repeat the same to her on off I go.

¥¥¥

I have arrived at Calum's door. He texted me when he came back so I could come over.

I knock and immediately the door opens to reveal my own personal koala. That is because he's too adorable and because he glued himself to me mumbling, " Oh god Mikey, that hair is too sexy!"

He sighs happily when I hug him back, engulfing his petite body in a bear hug. He giggles as I let go, letting me inside.

We walk upstairs and head to his room.

" I have a surprise for you baby." I say as we enter his kawaii room. He jumps on the bed, excitedly squealing.

" Oh Mikey, you don't have to buy me stuff." He says looking at me with cute doe eyes.

" But I did. Now close your eyes while I get it out of the bag." I reply and he smiles, closing them and blowing me a kiss.

I get the lace panties out of the bag and lay them down in front of him.

" Open your eyes sweetheart." I whisper in his ear.

He bats his eyes open and gasps when he sees them. He looks at me with wide eyes, probably because he saw where they came from.

" You shouldn't have." He says with a pout, but his eyes are gleaming with pure love and joy. He squishes me to death with a hug and I wholeheartedly accept it.

He pecks my face and gets up, unbuttoning his skirt to reveal blue underwear.

I blush and say, " What are you doing?!"

" Trying them on , duh." He rolls his eyes and his panties come down. I gulp loudly and stare with no shame.

He puts the black ones on and they slip on his body like a glove.

" Perfect." He says with a satisfied smile.

" But not as perfect as you." I reply.