Convention

" Mikey, would you come with me at a convention, pretty please??" Calum said to me as he had his hands tangled up in a prayer position. I had just opened my door and he was already attacking me. Vicious.

" Is this another anime thing?" I asked in a bored tone, but I wasn't that bored, nothing is boring with Calum. He nodded with a small smile, looking down at his cute pink shoes.

" Yes, it's where a lot of otakus like me meet and sell their stuff and meet authors. They're also cosplay, which is why i'm here." He looked up at me with a beaming smile, determination written all over his face.

" So you want us to go there costumed? Because i'm pretty sure i know what cosplay means." I let him in, more like he pushed through me, ran upstairs and jumped on my bed. But i'm used to it.

" And we should do a couple cosplay!!" He yelled when I arrived in my room.

" Sure baby, but who?" I sat down beside him, he lay his head down on my lap and I started massaging his head. I think he purred a little.

" I have absolutely no idea. All i know is I want us to do it together.

¥¥¥

" I'll be the girl and you be the boy, understand?"

" Yes, because I so want to take away chances to see you in a skirt." I said sarcastically with an eye roll.

He chuckled and continued working on his Lucy costume. We finally decided on doing a straight couple, Lucy and Natsu from fairy tail. It was an anime he liked a lot, and I had never heard of it.

We were almost done, Calum doing all the job. We were going to be ready soon and the con was in two days.

¥¥¥

Manip made by @radioactive-pizza

Y'all should check her out, she's rad af