Magic in my pants

Today was plain imeetupwithcalandwecuddleallday day. Which was super okay with me, just saying.

I arrived on his street and parked my car in his driveway. His parents weren't there, which I was grateful for. Because we could scream then, well scream the names of the pokemon when 'who's that pokemon?!' comes on. I grabbed the hidden key Calum had put just for me and entered the cosy home.

I was welcomed by the fresh smell of his clean house since Joy, his mother, had what I would call a mom OCD. I walked up to his bedroom, tip toeing up to surprise him.

As I got to his door, I could faintly distinguish some kpop music, which made me cringe. Their music is pretty weird and annoying.

I opened the door shouting, "Honey, I'm home!!!"

Calum, who was dancing on his bed, yelled as though Chucky had just appeared and face planted on the floor. I was laughing too hard to notice what he was wearing. He got up, sat up and rubbed his eyes all kitten-ish, which was so so kawaii.

Then I noticed his outfit. Bright pink lace undies and a cute sweater he probably brought from an online store he saw on Instagram. I cooed at the sight, the sweater revealing his collarbone.

"Damn baby, you look cute." I said with a smile as I helped him up, letting him jump on his bed once more. He smiled and restarted singing at the top of his lungs and jumping to the rhythm.

He opened the TV just when Sailor Moon started playing. "Omg Mikey! Look it's Usagi!" He sang the theme song in an impressive Japanese. We watched it all and it was pretty cute.

"I think I want to be a magical girl when I grow up." He giggled in a childish tone, doe eyes sparkling. "But I don't have any powers." He fake pouted, looking down at his revealed legs.

"Babe, you already have magic, don't you see this bump in my pants? All cause' you." I smirked, looking nowhere in particular, feeling Calum getting more embarrassed by the second.

"Oh my gosh Michael." He laughed a bit before jumping on my lap, attacking my lips with his.