Bullies

Calum wore make up today. It was done so good, I'm sure girls are so jealous seeing as they don't stop eyeing him in the corridors. Must also be because my baby's outfit is the best. Like, you do not get more fashion than Calpal.

We were walking to our classes which were on the same floor, but different rooms. "Love you." I said as i kissed him quickly on the lips. "Love you more!" He shouted before rushing to meet up with a tall blonde that was entering his classroom.

I sat down at my usual place, in the middle of the classroom. I got out my pencils and notebook, already wishing for it to be over. They don't get it, I just really don't want to be here.

$$$

It was lunch break and I was waiting outside for Calum. We had date dinner today since it was Tuesday. After ten minutes of just hanging around and playing pointless games on my phone, I decided to go check what was up with him.

I made my way to his locker, seeing him. Only to see he was not alone, some popular jerks were laughing while he was on the floor, his school supplies sprawled around him. I angrily made my way to the scene, boiling with anger.

"Hey you punks! Get the fuck away from my boyfriend! I yelled as I shove one of them to get to my lover.

They laughed, snickering among themselves, "Oh look, the other fag is here." That comment made the whole bunch laugh even harder. Idiots.

"Listen here you boys, if I see see you bullying him again, I will not be afraid to tell the principal or even worse, your moms!" I faked gasped as I walked outside with Calum Hans's entertained in mine.

When we got to the restaurant after a good five minutes of power-walking, I halted to hug Calum firmly.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I came too late to protect you." I said looking him straight in his chocolate brown eyes. I felt do bad, Calum deserves none of this, he's such a beautiful human being.

"Mikey, it's fine. I couldn't be more grateful that at least, you came to my saving like my shining knight on a white horse. They were just making fun of my make up and one tripped me, s'all." He smiled lightly, but it was so plain fake, even kim kardashian looked more natural than that.

"Okay, but if they ever do that again, then I might just have to make some calls and slap a bitch." That comment made his laugh, which was so much better than that smile.

We walked through the restaurant doors, happy to be enjoying our date dinner tuesday.