Pestering

It was the day of the convention. Calum and I had packed our stuff for the day, putting in the trunk of my car.

The ride to the con was about two hours, and we listened to good music and kissed for most of the ride. I may or may not have almost crashed twice when Calum grabbed me in between my legs.

¥¥¥

We entered in our costumes, having changed in my car. It was crammed, which worked well for me.

Calum's skirt was a bit short, not that I was complaining. His blond wig swayed from side to side with every step he took. The boy was absolutely breathtaking.

And I wasn't the only one to notice, seeing as some men with cameras already started taking pictures if him, surely letting me out of the picture.

He didn't seem fazed by all the cameras, he even posed and smiled for them.

"Calum? What are you doing?" I asked him, my tone a bit angry.

"Michael, this is normal. People like to take pictures of cosplays." He told with a light smile, giving me a reassuring peck on the cheek.

He got off me to pose some more, but I grabbed his arm, pulling him to me again. "Now, now, that was an unsatisfying kiss." I said with a smirk.

He laughed with that beautiful laugh of his and connected our lips together. We started making out, forgetting the people around us. Some people took pictures, as their flash could be heard.

We walked away to go check some artist booths.

¥¥¥

After a few hours of checking out doujinshis and being constantly pestered by photographers, I pulled Calum to the men's bathroom.

"Finally alone." I whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe lightly. He moaned and I started roaming my hand underneath his skirt.

"Take me right here and now Mikey." He whimpered and I lost it.

¥¥¥

When we came back late that night, I pulled him out of the car and he rode on my back until we reached my room.

He was utterly exhausted and I changed him out of his costume. I dressed him up with my biggest flannel and all he had underneath were his black lace underwear.

It was going to be one hell of a view the next morning. I lay beside him in my bed, as he cuddled onto me. Warmth spread through my body and I felt loved, very loved.

Sleep soon overcame me and I closed my eyes, resting my head above my boyfriend's hair.